Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Panini Cooperstown

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
A good amount of product have hit the streets by now, and holy parallels Batman! According to Beckett, I have 48 new Doerr cards to chase, with 19 of those 1/1s (12 are printing plates :( )!!! Not sure whether to be upset with all the parallels or overjoyed lol. The chase will definitely be fun as always thought, and it's great to see some new images of Doerr on cards as well.

How about everyone else? How's this product treating your players?

Thanks,
Jeff

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I am chasing all the Dawsons which if I counted correctly is 61 different cards and the 2014 Panini 75th HOF printing plates were released in this product also so that's another 32 cards. With almost 100 new cards to chase I have only picked up two Dawson cards so far. Like most Panini products, this stuff doesn't hit eBay with bang.

A 2014 HOF printing plate:
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1437916620.731476.jpg

And this sweet Crown Royal die cut:
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1437916649.295842.jpg

Last edited:

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Puckett is only in the golf insert set but I still haven't seen one. There is a base, gold/25 and black 1/1.

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
Someone went berserk on the first listing of the Randy Johnson cards and jammed a dozen BINs for what I would think are too high of prices. Pedro/RJ Etched Gold #5 /5 for $100, Pedro/RJ Etched Ruby #8 /15 $95, and several others for $20+.

Is this HOF set stuff really going to auction out at those types of price points or will sanity set in after the first few sales?

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Someone went berserk on the first listing of the Randy Johnson cards and jammed a dozen BINs for what I would think are too high of prices. Pedro/RJ Etched Gold #5 /5 for $100, Pedro/RJ Etched Ruby #8 /15 $95, and several others for $20+.

Is this HOF set stuff really going to auction out at those types of price points or will sanity set in after the first few sales?

Might just be someone who doesn't want to wait or miss anything. These cards arent "highly desirable" as they are a Panini product but not alot of this product makes it to eBay. I am still missing several Andre Dawson cards from last years HOF product. You can find these later for normal prices but you don't know what you will find or how long you are going to have to wait to find it.

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Might just be someone who doesn't want to wait or miss anything. These cards arent "highly desirable" as they are a Panini product but not alot of this product makes it to eBay. I am still missing several Andre Dawson cards from last years HOF product. You can find these later for normal prices but you don't know what you will find or how long you are going to have to wait to find it.

This is exactly what it is. Never know how long before you are going to see it again. Two weeks ago I just picked up a Doerr #/50 and a #/5 from last year's product in the same week. Had been able to find 1/1s and /4 before those, so that is definitely what drives most of it (ie base cards selling for $5 bucks right now). I've also noticed that a lot of Panini gets broken overseas in Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and even Australia. All these factors go into making prices higher for this stuff out of the gate. The Supply is simply not as stable as Topps stuff.

Thanks,
Jeff

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
I am chasing all the Dawsons which if I counted correctly is 61 different cards and the 2014 Panini 75th HOF printing plates were released in this product also so that's another 32 cards. With almost 100 new cards to chase I have only picked up two Dawson cards so far. Like most Panini products, this stuff doesn't hit eBay with bang.

A 2014 HOF printing plate:
View attachment 53040

And this sweet Crown Royal die cut:
View attachment 53041

Luckily Doerr only had autos in last year's so doesn't look like any printing plates from there to chase.

And I LOVE the die-cuts of the Crown Royale-a pleasant and welcome surprise that Panini brought them back.

Thanks,
Jeff

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Luckily Doerr only had autos in last year's so doesn't look like any printing plates from there to chase.

And I LOVE the die-cuts of the Crown Royale-a pleasant and welcome surprise that Panini brought them back.

Thanks,
Jeff

Love the Crown Royale die cut! Reminds me of the Crusade die cut from last years HOF product which I still haven't been able to find all the colors for.

kryslarry

May 19, 2010
Nor-Cal

With Pedro going into the hall, I'm willing to bet that you will see these exact cards again in a week or so, with much higher BIN and/or starting bids.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I did see some golf subsets yesterday but I don't remember seeing a Puckett. I will keep an eye out today! They are busting Cooperstown today at the Panini booth so I might go stand around the booth today while they do.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Picked these two up on eBay last night. seller busted 12 cases and is going to check for more Dawsons for me.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1438344373.490988.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1438344382.410371.jpg

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I did see some golf subsets yesterday but I don't remember seeing a Puckett. I will keep an eye out today! They are busting Cooperstown today at the Panini booth so I might go stand around the booth today while they do.
I appreciate you looking for me. Thanks

Josh

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Here what I have so far for the Doerr-have a bunch more in the mail waiting at home that I haven't had time to rip open yet thou.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1441114910.958956.jpg

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1441114925.997240.jpg

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1441114938.027514.jpg

Thanks and more to come soon!

-Jeff

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
I have been buying a ton of printing plates from this set. 1st I love HOFers. 2nd I love plates for some reason. I have 23 already with a bunch more on the way. Great stuff.

Members online