Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ TGIF 4/22********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Congratulations to Jake Arrieta for throwing his second no hitter last night! He kept me up well past my bed time, but it was well worth it.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1461309468.517084.jpg

Good morning everyone!

#FlyTheW

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning guys, can't wait til tomorrow getting to hang out with the first Canadian Baseball Hall of Famer amongst others

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning guys, can't wait til tomorrow getting to hang out with the first Canadian Baseball Hall of Famer amongst others

The first Canadian player elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame or the first person elected to the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame?

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Congrats to Jake Arietta on the No Hitter against my Reds. Bryant hit a 3run and Grand Slam HR's as well. My Reds stunk up the joint last night. Votto is really needing to start hitting. He's 0'fer in his last 23 at bats. I understand an off night by a team but to loose 16-0 is a terrible night no hitter or not.

Was hoping it didn't rain as much throughout the night but it looks like todays little league games will be cancelled.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
The first Canadian player elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame or the first person elected to the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame?

Sorry was still half asleep when I typed that...the first Canadian player elected to the BBHOF

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning MT.

Two great cards are going head to head in the current tournament bracket. Check it out if you have not seen it yet. Probably my favorite match up so far.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning MT.

Two great cards are going head to head in the current tournament bracket. Check it out if you have not seen it yet. Probably my favorite match up so far.

Are there any guidelines to the voting, or is it just whatever card you personally find more aesthetically pleasing?

Members online