Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just wanted to share my Pacific PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
What's up guys? Hope everyone is doing well.

Just wanted to share some of my Pacific brand PC. I know that this is the baseball section, but baseball gets about 30x more traffic, so hope you don't mind me posting it here admins! :)

As it stands, I am currently at 1595/3311 total GU/Patches/Autos from 2000-2002 Football products. That puts me at 48.17%.

I have completed one set, which is 2000 Pacific Patches, which isn't a cataloged set, but just a patch version of the base jersey set. The next closes is 92.50, which is 2001 Titanium Double Jerseys.

For anyone interested in looking at my checklist, you can go to the following link. Anything marked with a 1 is a card I have, and a 0 is one that is incoming.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgMWcdV47HsjdF9pa0RGU1NBdnpBT3JFRHIxNUVWNWc&usp=sharing

But I wanted to show some of my favorite patches to everyone on the site. If you have anything that I can use, you can either PM me or shoot me an email at [email protected].

On to the scans. :)

Nike

Reebok

Puma

Laundry Tags

Various Logo Tags

Adidas

NFL Shields

Team Logos

Thank you to everyone for letting me share. I truly love working on these sets and always upgrading to nicer cards!

Now, back to your stick-and-ball collectible cards.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Awesome stuff ! And congrats on the progress.

And your "30 times more" estimate on traffic , I think you missed 1 or 2 zeros

Ryan

highphat

Aug 18, 2008
Hi there...I've been helping my father sell some of his collection and came across a little stash that I thought you may possibly be interested in. I have a lot of 32 Pacific Collection credentials from the 17th National Sports Collectors Convention 1996 Anaheim.
21 VIP
4 Media
3 Dealer
2 Staff
2 Security

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1490144506.410361.jpg

Last edited:

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Just in case Eddie doesn't have notifications turned on for this thread...

[MENTION=2394]tonsofcommons[/MENTION]

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Well done and good luck on your quest! This is a mammoth undertaking and it looks like you are doing great!

highphat

Aug 18, 2008
Those are neat. I don't collect those, but still awesome. Any stars or Ohio State players?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Thanks Eddie and [MENTION=2090]TNP777[/MENTION]. Your Pacific collection is insane by the way! Here is the list of players I have. If you or any one else is interested in any, shoot me a PM.
Fred Barnett
Dave Krieg
Ray Zellars
Michael Timpson
Mario Bates
Terry Kirby
Rodney Thomas
Eric Zeier
Scott Mitchell
David Dunn
Dan Wilkinson
Neil O'Donnell
Courtney Hawkins
Ernest Givins
Jim Harbaugh
Terrance Mathis
Kyle Brady
Curtis Conway
Darnay Scott
Anthony Miller
John Kasay
Cornelius Bennett
Vince Workman
Haywood Jeffires
Frank *****
Lorenzo White
Heath Shuler
Byron "Bam" Morris
Alvin Harper
Eric Kramer
Tyrone Wheatley

The only two bigger stars are on credentials from the 2000 NSCC, but are Fleer. Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa. ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1490213484.841760.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1490213519.145750.jpg

Last edited:

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
[MENTION=2383]highphat[/MENTION] Thank you. I currently have it in my watch list. I bought a similar one last month, so not sure if I cam going to try for this one or not.

I would be interested in the Dan Wilkerson. Shoot me a PM to discuss.

Members online