Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Josh Donaldson AL MVP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
Congratulations to Josh Donaldson for being this years AL MVP. Josh actually lives just a couple of miles from my house and frequents the LCS my long time friend owns. I met Josh last winter and wanted to pass along to all of you folks here what a nice guy he was to me and all the shop's customers. He is an avid collector who loves to talk cards. Although I've only had one conversation with him, my buddy (the shop owner) keeps in close contact with him and he has nothing but nice things to say about Josh. He is such a humble guy too. After hitting only 29 HRs and knocking in 98 in 2014, I gave him some hitting advice when we met that he really absorbed and even said thank you for. Again, the MVP award was well deserved. Congratulations!*

* The entire content of this post is accurate with the exception of the crap about me giving hitting advice.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
[MENTION=2549]cbrandtw[/MENTION]

Thats awesome that Donaldson collects cards. Has he ever mentioned what his prized card is? Or if he collects vintage vs modern?

Was really cool that he won MVP. Even though I'm a Red Sox fan, I still root for Donaldson. Seems like he's great for the game.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
That's awesome. We sure do miss that guy here in the bay area but are so happy for him!

Members online

Latest posts