Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay's Global Shipping Program, anybody use it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I offer it, and so far have only shipped one package to it. So far, no problems. You just have to ship to the global shipping center at your cost. You can't charge the buyer anything. It's just limited in terms of the countries they ship to.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
I offer it, and so far have only shipped one package to it. So far, no problems. You just have to ship to the global shipping center at your cost. You can't charge the buyer anything. It's just limited in terms of the countries they ship to.

I guess if the buyer is signed up they have the right to bid on your things. In other words if a buyer in Taiwan ( just throwing a country out there) bids I would assume that Ebay would deal with that country.

I guess there are countries that they won't ship to?

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
the buyer pays ~13-20 in shipping. Already had multiple complaints that shipping is too high and canceled the deals. So only hi end for me

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
Shipping is pretty high for the buyer. Also, make sure to read the fine print. There are a whole host of categories that aren't allowed, including many collectible categories.

Members online

Latest posts