Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How do you see the final price on accepted B/O's on eBay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
I know there was another thread about this, but it appears that eBay no longer lets me click original listing and then the print button on ended fixed auctions where a BO was accepted to see the final price. Is there another way to see what an item sold for?

Thanks for the help

Last edited:

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
In one recent thread, someone said it could be found by using the mobile app, but I could not figure that out when I searched for a card that ended by B/O to try to find what that B/O was.

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
Sortsof.com used to work for me but i have not used it recently.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
They keep changing it. And it also seems to depend on the particular item. I suspect some data is hosted on servers running different versions of their code than other servers, so sometimes you can see the accepted price depending on the domain name (.com vs .ca), browser, platform, etc. If you look at a search that contains the item you are looking for, and sort by price, at the moment it does seem to go by the final price when placing the item in the list, even if the BIN price is still what it shows. With enough items surrounding it, you can get at least an idea what it sold for.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Not to threadjack, but that card is great. Never saw those before. Any info on what players they did?

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Not to threadjack, but that card is great. Never saw those before. Any info on what players they did?

I am not sure, just tried to do some research on them. according to another thread I saw like 100 Geeen versions and 5 or less purple versions exist for each. As for the Checklist, Not sure. I tried to goole it but not much luck yet

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
For that price, it makes it a much harder decision I imagine

A little bit but I am in to mine for a decent amount. Its a card that I have seen sell a few times and I don't think it has ever sold for less than $700. I bought mine offline so I got a better deal.

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
was there ever a given reason as to why theyre hiding the final values from us? It doesn't make much sense to me since they make so much off of fixed price/BO items and it'd motivate other sellers if they knew how much they were getting.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Can't be done on the app as confirmed by others; I hate how eBay bottle-necks the process of trying to determine the going rate for something. So stupid.

Members online

Latest posts