Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I've been trying to sell it as a lot, but I couldn't get a single bite. Anyone I spoke to had no interest in a lot this size.

Baffling, I know.

If it was Bagwell, I'd be working on buying it from you right now. You're not too off in your pricing. Only problem is most player collectors probably have a good handful so they don't want the dupes. Why not work out a layaway plan with our resident Biggio collector?

Juanlasttime

Apr 9, 2016
North east Pa
I see your un-cut and raise you a reverse cut

juanrev.jpg

Is this Gonzalez for sale?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Is this Gonzalez for sale?
I pack pulled it back in the day. I have never seen another line in, Juan or any other player in the set.
I have not really thought hard about selling. I have had a few offers over the years but nothing near where I would consider selling. However, you are free to offer.

viper

Dec 12, 2015
Ohio
Yes, it's a relic insert.... But, a very tough seeded (1:2500) relic or for this particular card (1:22500)

They don't make relics like this anymore. The design, no serial number, just a hard to find card. Plus, it was still early in the relic card era, so it wasn't over saturated, like they are now.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    599 KB · Views: 174

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana

houstonreds

Apr 16, 2016
Houston
And a zero feedback.....looks like a snipe fest

Hey I was actually a zero feedback bidder on the walker ha! I guess everyone starts somewhere. Just got back into the hobby after my dads passing and made an account here and on ebay. He left me some great 90s parallels (over 600 starting nines!) and dream of finishing that set some day

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Hey I was actually a zero feedback bidder on the walker ha! I guess everyone starts somewhere. Just got back into the hobby after my dads passing and made an account here and on ebay. He left me some great 90s parallels (over 600 starting nines!) and dream of finishing that set some day

Umm, welcome to the boards and sorry about your dad. 600 Starting 9s??? Wow!

Ryan

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Cool. Welcome aboard.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013

Welcome! Happen to have any Starting 9 duplicates of Jason or Jeremy Giambi? :D

Members online