Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

+++++Thursday Morning Thread+++++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Almost Friday

attachment.php

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I know I'm a rarity anymore, but wanted to share some great news.

My wife had our second daughter yesterday. She made it to 34 weeks this time. Daughter's name is Madison Ivy. She's 16.9 inches long and 5lbs, 11oz. Doctor said she'll be in NICU for 2-3 weeks. Madison and Crystal are both doing well though.

I was gone for 2 weeks on a business trip to Fort Benning. Madison was born while I was on a flight trying to get back home. As hard as I tried, I was not able to get an earlier flight because it was cost prohibitive. Either way, I'm just happy that mommy and baby are doing well. Miranda, our 3 year old, is excited to be a big sister. Unfortunately, she won't be able to see her baby sister until she gets out of NICU.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning guys. I know I'm a rarity anymore, but wanted to share some great news.

My wife had our second daughter yesterday. She made it to 34 weeks this time. Daughter's name is Madison Ivy. She's 16.9 inches long and 5lbs, 11oz. Doctor said she'll be in NICU for 2-3 weeks. Madison and Crystal are both doing well though.

I was gone for 2 weeks on a business trip to Fort Benning. Madison was born while I was on a flight trying to get back home. As hard as I tried, I was not able to get an earlier flight because it was cost prohibitive. Either way, I'm just happy that mommy and baby are doing well. Miranda, our 3 year old, is excited to be a big sister. Unfortunately, she won't be able to see her baby sister until she gets out of NICU.

Congrats! And stop in more!!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Still going out of town every day for work. Starting to get a little old. Especially when I can tell that they don't really need us the whole time we are there.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL

Great news all are well, sorry you missed the delivery. I see lots of princess parties in your future!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Already hit the Breakfast buffet. About to drive 20 minutes each way to pick up Dr.'s note so my Daughter can attend Prom. OR I could "forget" and save about $400...:cool:

And [MENTION=1866]muskiesfan[/MENTION]: Great news Joe, congrats!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
rained me out of selling ---------------- TEBOW struck out ----
guess how many autos he signed coming to field

Members online