Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Heritage Venezuelan Parallel...anybody going for it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
So the Heritage Venezuelan parallels look to be going for dirt cheap, but I don't think anyone realizes how limited each card is. With it being a 550 card set, it would seem safe to say that there are only about 64 of each card. So that being said, is anyone going for it or is the set size just too big?

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
So the Heritage Venezuelan parallels look to be going for dirt cheap, but I don't think anyone realizes how limited each card is. With it being a 550 card set, it would seem safe to say that there are only about 64 of each card. So that being said, is anyone going for it or is the set size just too big?
I thought it was 500 cards where are the extra 50 coming from?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Anybody got a scan for an example?

2013HeritageStrasburgback.jpg

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
They fall about 2 every 3 hobby boxes...they are rare.

Out of 10 boxes, I pulled 8. But the best player I pulled was Ricky Romero if that tells you anything. That means better luck to you all.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
They fall about 2 every 3 hobby boxes...they are rare.

Out of 10 boxes, I pulled 8. But the best player I pulled was Ricky Romero if that tells you anything. That means better luck to you all.

So Carl when there are the variation sp (action) Venezuelan parallel does that make it made a SSP. Since Bowmanchromeaddict seems to think there will only be 64 of each card?

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
So Carl when there are the variation sp (action) Venezuelan parallel does that make it made a SSP. Since Bowmanchromeaddict seems to think there will only be 64 of each card?

I have no proof that the action variations have these parallels. And I would be surprised if they did. I would think they either did the Venezuelan parallels of the 425 base cards or the of the 500 total cards including the SPs. That's it.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Retail Odds point to 91-92 of each Venezuelan Parallel if there are 550 in the set.

Does anyone have the Hobby Odds of Black Refs and Venezuelans?

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Sweet, I pulled an A-Rod from a blaster box. Didn't realize they were doing the whole set that way.

Members online

Latest posts