Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG 1 & 2 - '13 Topps Gypsy Queen Breaks - Break 4/4 7:45pm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
break is scheduled for tonight, right now it does not look like it will happen. Woke up to the blue screen of death on my computer and then got enter boot disk error.

really hoping to have it fixed by tonight. Either fix or new computer. I will keep everyone posted.

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
Would you be interested in the Diamondbacks for the Rockies? I have a fellow Team Collector that collects Rockies. Unfortunately, we don't have a D-Back collector.

Wayne

I think i'm going to stay put, the Dbacks don't interest me very much (not that the Rockies do, just more than the Dbacks).

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
AIC TCG 1 & 2 - '13 Topps Gypsy Queen Breaks - Break 4/4 maybe

Andrew any news on whether the breaks going to happen tonight?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
hoping to go tonight

need a new computer, as the drive totally crashed. If I have to use my daughters laptop for the break I will. Just wont have scans after the break like normal.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
bad thing about this is, going to get a new system and my printer wont work with Windows 7 or 8. Hope the scanner does.

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
What time would this start at tonight, if it's a go? Iowa plays in the NIT final at 8 so i'll probably end up missing, wanted to check anyway though.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
starting at 7:45, going to have to use my little ones laptop. might take a little while to get use to it.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Thanks for the break Andrew considering what went down with your computer.

I saw the Billy Williams redemption but didn't see what it was for?

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
I tried to watch last night, but the video kept freezing up. It would connect for a few minutes, then stop. Are you going to post the hits this morning? Thanks.

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
Cool. I actually just watched the first 3 boxes as I saw the link in your signature. I guess I did OK keeping the DBacks. Two Adam Eaton auto's in the first three boxes. Should help recoup some of my cost! Thanks.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Cool. I actually just watched the first 3 boxes as I saw the link in your signature. I guess I did OK keeping the DBacks. Two Adam Eaton auto's in the first three boxes. Should help recoup some of my cost! Thanks.

Not to mention the J Upton mini auto #/10. I think you did ok

Latest posts