Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official: Derek Jeter Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
10_ss_quad_8of15_zpsc6fff632.png

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
Even though I do not collect game used / autographed or both memorabilia ... So I do not know what I'm talking about but how can someone buy memorabilia without a COA?

BigJJ

Oct 13, 2013
Hi, I own the actual homeplate from the main field of Yankee Stadium from the day of Derek Jeter's 250thhomerun. (not from the bullpen areas, the game used homeplate). likely his final homerun mark. If you are interested in purchasing, please PM. Best J

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
Hi, I own the actual homeplate from the main field of Yankee Stadium from the day of Derek Jeter's 250thhomerun. (not from the bullpen areas, the game used homeplate). likely his final homerun mark. If you are interested in purchasing, please PM. Best J

Welcome aboard! Do you have pictures of the plate? Also, do you have a COA with it? Thanks.

NE12BC12

Aug 5, 2011
Pulled from a pack 3 days ago.....

2013 Panini Prizm Fearless Prizms Gold #3 Derek Jeter 2/10

Unfortunately I don't collect Jeter. Trade anyone?

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
Hey Nelson
Hope you enjoyed the holidays

Any recent pickups to share?

Hey Tony,

I've picked up quite a bit in the last year or so but have not had the time to scan it all in. I hope to get some scanning done in the next weeks so I can update this thread. Its been too long!

Members online

Latest posts