Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigsfan

Aug 15, 2008
Michigan
I also have a handful of the codes from 2015 packs that I'm not interested in using. I'd be happy with a dollar for all of them, seems to be the average going rate for them right now...

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Thinking about going for the heart of the order set, any of you guys have any of those cards you would part with?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Send a couple trades to try to finish my series one greens [MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] [MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] and whoever bunt user wolfmode is!! Thanks guys!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I'm still looking for any 2015 Blue Jays I don't already have. Looking to trade away my non-Jays inserts and base dupes, and also will trade blue and gold singles for equivalant blue and gold Jays I need.

Let's trade! My Bunt ID is olerud363.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I'm still looking for any 2015 Blue Jays I don't already have. Looking to trade away my non-Jays inserts and base dupes, and also will trade blue and gold singles for equivalant blue and gold Jays I need.

Let's trade! My Bunt ID is olerud363.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

I'm always up for a good trade, see if I have anything you need, and give me your heart of the order inserts ;)

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Just got my green series one finished! And if anyone gets any copies of the Mets clinched card, I think you know who might want it!!! Haha

Members online