Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

60 Minutes reports Arod's camp leaked info on Braun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
ESPN is scrolling this limited info on the bottom of the screen. Says they also leaked info on Cervelli. I'm curious what the motivation was. This story with Arod just keeps getting deeper and deeper.
No story on ESPN.com as of this moment though.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I'm curious what the motivation was.

Take the heat off himself? I hear the original document that was published actually had Brauns name blacked out for some reason. A week later an unedited version surfaced supposibly from arods camp by Yahoo. Maybe he was pissed Brauns name was blacked out .

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I could be wrong, but I'm guessing he decided to take everyone down with him. I believe it was all premeditated. As soon as he got some heat, throw out other names in hopes of deflecting. He might have been trying to use that as leverage to potentially protect him from a lengthy suspension. At the very least, his people may have suggested it to try and help lessen the damage to him by including as many other names as possible.

I do not believe ARod to be this smart on his own, but he does pay people to do the heavy thinking for him.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
ESPN is scrolling this limited info on the bottom of the screen. Says they also leaked info on Cervelli. I'm curious what the motivation was. This story with Arod just keeps getting deeper and deeper.
No story on ESPN.com as of this moment though.

What a punk move. No wonder everybody hates him...he's a rat. He deserves a fastball to the earhole. It reminds me of a small child..whenever they get in trouble the first thing they do is look for somebody else to bring down with them. Ban this clown for life and let this be his lasting legacy

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
Meh, now you guys have something to distinguish two cheaters with when both A-Rod and Braun [in particular] are still scumbags.

I could almost care less who ratted Braun or another lesser MLB player like Cervelli out if they were doing something fishy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts