Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Some recent additions to the RC PC

1964long_zpsd80b4139.jpg

Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg

BigAppleJak

Aug 8, 2008
I picked this up last night, and am pretty happy as it is from a game used glove and NOT a manufacutred UD chunk of leather!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Also got a Shelby auto, Brock auto and Adams quad relic. $200+ worth of cards for $100. Group breaks have me hooked haha

Just sold the wacha waino for $150. Anyone wondering why I sold - I've got lots of waino jumbo patches so I can live without this...

Amazing card. Just sucks they tore the number off the card. Maybe Leaf bought the number?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
HA!HA! You just outbid me by fiddy cent, Darn you! These blue relics look like the shirt he where's under his jersey.

Whoops, didn't know you wanted it.Some of the others have sold for more, plus free shipping.I, too, was curious what that came from.There is another one that ends tomorrow that I will stay out of your way.

Did you pick up one of those gold framed autographs of his?

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois
Whoops, didn't know you wanted it.Some of the others have sold for more, plus free shipping.I, too, was curious what that came from.There is another one that ends tomorrow that I will stay out of your way.

Did you pick up one of those gold framed autographs of his?

No problem, there will be more.

Nope on framed, I was bidding or offering but, either got outbid or out offered on them.

Hopefully, there will more of the framed.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
No problem, there will be more.

Nope on framed, I was bidding or offering but, either got outbid or out offered on them.

Hopefully, there will more of the framed.

Only 5 of the black made, and 10 gold.Are you going after dual autograph with Rodriguez?

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Anybody need a 1997 Donruss Team Set Pennant Edition of their guy? I bought a set, just to get the Gaetti, thinking that someone here could use a guy for their PC or two. I'll reserve first dibs on the McGee for [MENTION=2164]Hullfan[/MENTION], but after that, it's open season. Just let me know what/who you need.

And [MENTION=2602]SINFULONE[/MENTION], I'm having trouble locating the Spezio right now. Too many dang piles of cards! I know it's here somewhere, !@#*%!

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois
Anybody need a 1997 Donruss Team Set Pennant Edition of their guy? I bought a set, just to get the Gaetti, thinking that someone here could use a guy for their PC or two. I'll reserve first dibs on the McGee for @Hullfan, but after that, it's open season. Just let me know what/who you need.

And @SINFULONE, I'm having trouble locating the Spezio right now. Too many dang piles of cards! I know it's here somewhere, !@#*%!

I would be interested in the Lankford and Eckersley. Also, the McGee if Hullfan doesn't need.

Send me a PM on what you need. Thanks! Don

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Anybody need a 1997 Donruss Team Set Pennant Edition of their guy? I bought a set, just to get the Gaetti, thinking that someone here could use a guy for their PC or two. I'll reserve first dibs on the McGee for @Hullfan, but after that, it's open season. Just let me know what/who you need.

And @SINFULONE, I'm having trouble locating the Spezio right now. Too many dang piles of cards! I know it's here somewhere, !@#*%!

No hurry.What you need for the set minus Eckersly, McGee, and Lankford?What else do you know about this set?