Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

EDIT: Ebay buyer is a complete psychopath BECAUSE ITS CARDCOP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
So they left me a negative today, for items which they refuse to pay for (I called ebay and it's already been removed). Ebay encouraged me to open up the NPN now, so now she has 12 cases pending, which I will close as soon as ebay allows. The first rep I spoke to implied this was an issue with the buyer, so maybe these 12 NPBs will get ebay to take some action. Here's her latest insanity:

"I contacted eBay & the first person I got *contradicted every single thing
you stated eBay told you*. I doubt you called eBay at all. Someone's a liar
here and it certainly is not I.

If you want to waste you money (which you are not) shipping directly from
the Post Office (where employees get decent discounts). So you lied right
there. I spoke to my local Postal supervisor who is a friend to get that
fact..."

I laughed at the idea that postal employees get shipping discounts; I know there's a few other carriers here who may also find that funny. I encourage everyone here to block this buyer ASAP: koolkat39
Postal employees get 0 discount on stamps, any form of postage, any products or anything at all. We pay what anyone pays. That's funny.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Blocked, thanks for the heads up. People forget that eBay also takes a cut out of the money you collect for shipping. $4.50 minus ebay fees, minus supplies, minus shipping, doesn't leave you squat really. That being said... my shipping policy is $2.99 no matter how many cards you win.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Could someone please enlighten me on who cardcop is? I've heard the name before.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Could someone please enlighten me on who cardcop is? I've heard the name before.

In short, he's every eBay sellers worst nightmare. He's a mentally deranged psychopath card collector who claims every physical handicap in the book and plays games trying to rip off collectors based on his incorrect, and often insane, interpretation of eBay policies. Perform a quick search. It'll take about 10 minutes for you to be added to the long line of collectors who would like to choke him out and not even feel bad about it.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
In short, he's every eBay sellers worst nightmare. He's a mentally deranged psychopath card collector who claims every physical handicap in the book and plays games trying to rip off collectors based on his incorrect, and often insane, interpretation of eBay policies. Perform a quick search. It'll take about 10 minutes for you to be added to the long line of collectors who would like to choke him out and not even feel bad about it.

Does he have any aliases he uses online?

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Definitely cardcop. Koolkat39 has cards for sale, and buried in the description is the cardcop rallying cry:

There is too much greed and fraud in this hobby with no governing agency helping those who get ripped-off. Beckett has become totally useless other than promoting ALL new products. I do whatever I can to stop fraud in this hobby at my own expense.

Sonic311

Jun 14, 2016
Paramount, CA
Definitely cardcop. Koolkat39 has cards for sale, and buried in the description is the cardcop rallying cry:

There is too much greed and fraud in this hobby with no governing agency helping those who get ripped-off. Beckett has become totally useless other than promoting ALL new products. I do whatever I can to stop fraud in this hobby at my own expense.

I searched for seller name Koolkat39 but nothing came up and also tried to add that same username to block them but get an Invalid User ID message.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Well, I won. Requested a fee credit on all 12 items, and now he has 12 shiny new NBPs on his account. Blocked him, and now he can burn in hell.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Are we sure a certain orange-faced politician isn't cardcop's alter ego? His negs read an awful lot like this politician's 3am tweets.

I noticed that several of his negs complaining about sellers leaving him a "negative positive", yet has no qualms about about engaging in the exact same practice.

Loved this little gem. Thanks for fighting for the little guy, cardcop.

15g5zq0.jpg

The seller's reply in this one is gold, Jerry, gold!
r6wnz8.jpg

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Has CardCop ever posted on this board? I remember his psychotic rants on the old Beckett board, but I don't remember if he came over here. (Geez, has it really been 8 years?)

Members online