Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Factoria Mall Show tomorrow Bellevue WA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Setting up this weekend and more than likely next weekend in Portland for some extra National cash.

Come check it out if you are around

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Unrelated except I think this show was also at the Totem Lake Mall at times in the past. I just started a new job and drove by Totem Lake for the first time in a while. It is gone! The entire mall is leveled. Not surprising in itself given how poorly it has performed in recent years, just shocked not to see it there.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Unrelated except I think this show was also at the Totem Lake Mall at times in the past. I just started a new job and drove by Totem Lake for the first time in a while. It is gone! The entire mall is leveled. Not surprising in itself given how poorly it has performed in recent years, just shocked not to see it there.

They actually have some huge plans for that area! May soon be "the place to be"! I heard that it was a legal issue (previous owners) is why it has been so stagnant for the past decade, but it sounds like they are beginning a 1,000,000 square foot extravaganza! The only thing I heard of for sure was a huge theater, so I am curious on what else will be there!

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I've lived here since 2010 and there has been one show up there. All the dealers hated it and it didn't happen again. Maybe in the future though

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Forgot to mention JSA is supposed to be at this show authenticating autographs according to the email

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I guess my perspective is a bit older. I moved to Bothell/Woodinville from Kitsap County in 1998 and that is when I would have been going to the Totem Lake shows. I hit that one numerous times, Factoria only once or twice when the shops were also still open in that area (Lou's across from the Mall) so not sure when they stopped having shows there, but I probably stopped in the early to mid 2000s. I remember the last couple times, the mall was just dead quiet except for the card collectors and the Old Country Buffet lines out the door.

I've lived here since 2010 and there has been one show up there. All the dealers hated it and it didn't happen again. Maybe in the future though

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Mall is pretty active now I think. Few good stores in there and it was a Pokemon hot spot all day

MadHandle11

Jan 31, 2011
Spokane, WA
Kind of sad on a personal level to the see the Totem Lake mall go. I used to go there with my grandparents and eat at the Old Country Buffet. Loved when it happened to fall on the same day as the card show.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
How'd you make out this weekend Sir?

Did you have any Poke-crap to sell? Did it help with floor traffic?

Same as always but I am pinching pennies for the National so I decided to set up.

My friend did get his Babe Ruth ball authenticated by JSA though so I would say it was a good show. Especially for him

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
How come everyone loves Old Country Buffet? I worked there for a few months as a second
job in the late 90's. The ONLY and I mean ONLY good thing there was the teriyaki wings.
Everything else was terrible. I now work in a food warehouse so I know which places to avoid.
Some places buy powdered eggs and instant hashbrowns. nasty

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I like the taco bar at OCB. Throw in some waffle fries with the chips. But they keep raising the price and the food keeps getting worse overall

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
How come everyone loves Old Country Buffet? I worked there for a few months as a second
job in the late 90's. The ONLY and I mean ONLY good thing there was the teriyaki wings.
Everything else was terrible. I now work in a food warehouse so I know which places to avoid.
Some places buy powdered eggs and instant hashbrowns. nasty

Huh? Did I miss something? How is this tied in to this thread? Need me to move it?

Members online

No members online now.