Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ripkenfan126

Jan 5, 2017
bd3675f32b4c24fac3a000a24a061ca4.jpg

Mailday! Fresh from PSA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Wood card stock inserts are hands down my favorite novelty of the '90's. I love them, beautiful! That reminds me to get back to my fractal materials project...

Barry-Bonds.jpg

Barry-Bonds.jpg

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Finally get to join the club
1998 Donruss Crusade Prototype Green Back.jpg1998 Donruss Crusade Prototype Green Front.jpg
1998 Donruss Crusade Prototype Purple Front.jpg1998 Donruss Crusade Prototypes Purple Back.jpg
1998 Donruss Crusade Prototype Red Back.jpg1998 Donruss Crusade Prototype Red Front.jpg

Finally got them when they came up for auction after they had been listed with a ridiculous BIN for a long time. Actually pain a good bit less then the offer I had previously made, and also got 8% ebay bucks at the same time.

Looking at these cards, it made me realize what an absolutely epic set this could have been if it the bankruptcy had not occurred, or had been delayed for just a little longer.

Dan

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Finally get to join the club
View attachment 67962View attachment 67963
View attachment 67964View attachment 67965
View attachment 67966View attachment 67967

Finally got them when they came up for auction after they had been listed with a ridiculous BIN for a long time. Actually pain a good bit less then the offer I had previously made, and also got 8% ebay bucks at the same time.

Looking at these cards, it made me realize what an absolutely epic set this could have been if it the bankruptcy had not occurred, or had been delayed for just a little longer.

Dan

Congrats! I was interested and don't even collect Bagwell.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
I haven't posted in here for a while, so I figured I'd add a few quick pickups I made recently.

1999 Bowman Chrome Golden Anniversary /50

01261776.jpg

Not near-hear-hearleeeey as excited as the refractor version, HOWEVER I've never seen this hit the market. I've seen the bowman gold /50 on ebay before, but not the chrome gold /50.

1999 Pacific Invincible Platinum Blue /67
s-l500.jpg

There is always a smile on my face if I can knock out a Pacific I don't yet have. I think I am down to needing 13 more for my entire Pacific run.

I filed these both under the "cards I don't have that are numbered to 50 or over / why can't I find it / what the heck is going on" pile.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
I haven't posted in here for a while, so I figured I'd add a few quick pickups I made recently.

1999 Bowman Chrome Golden Anniversary /50

01261776.jpg

Not near-hear-hearleeeey as excited as the refractor version, HOWEVER I've never seen this hit the market. I've seen the bowman gold /50 on ebay before, but not the chrome gold /50.

That fine card ya got there Mr. Mouschi is a 1998.

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Great pickups Dan, I thought you'd end up with them at some point. The price was good for the run too I thought.

I came across this Bags randomly last week in a search and is this really only a $9 card?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/300-Jeff-Bagw...foil-Rare-Astros-HOF-/112291811010?nav=SEARCH

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

Thanks.

I originally offered a value between what the Thome and Gwynn runs had sold for, but was countered with $1100 if I would do an off ebay sale.

No I think it should have been in the $20-25 range. I think it ended up low because there have been so many higher end bagwells listed recently. I had it on my watch list, but ended up not bidding on it since I've picked up a bunch of other items recently.

Dan

Members online