Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So which Mike Greenwell super collector won this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Your Back??

rud-1.jpg

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Without seeing who posted this thread I was going to say "Rudzud" and well....I guess it's not him. :p

What did you expect that card to sell for? $120ish?

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
I lurk mostly now. Tip of the hat to you sir. I still have that magic wand card. Haha.

I know there is a couple 'mike greenwell supercollectors' but yeah, I missed this one. I paid $70 for the 10/10 version of this. I expected I could get this for under $125. Auction got schilled, HARD, though.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I lurk mostly now. Tip of the hat to you sir. I still have that magic wand card. Haha.

I know there is a couple 'mike greenwell supercollectors' but yeah, I missed this one. I paid $70 for the 10/10 version of this. I expected I could get this for under $125. Auction got schilled, HARD, though.
2-2wand.jpg

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
ZOMG RUDDUD!

WHATS UP!?!?

Howdy sir, the Retail King is here.

Not much, mostly trying to track down that damn card. If it went to a Greenwell super collector he's not on any board I frequent.

That's the one Magic. Now if I could find some of those hand drawn Diamond Kings...haha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts