Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Oh and the thing I had to do earlier, head to the government office called the unemployment office. Well I was totally surprised that after waiting an hour the problem I had was cleared up by 2 clicks of a mouse and I should get the cash on Friday. I was like really? You could have answered the phone, and saved me the trip to the office. But it was only 3 miles away from the house. I'm glad that was rather painless though.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I need opinions.......

There is a card that I need to plug my last hole in my Clemens collection from 1995 and there are (3) of them on COMC.
There is one for $12.25 but I am usure of the condition. I thought that COMC only sold NrMnt cards.

Anyway, here is the link to the three that I am talking about:

http://www.comc.com/Cards/Baseball/1995/Upper_Deck_Special_Edition_Gold/212/Roger_Clemens/2092909

Top left corner looks rounded and the foil looks "dirty". I think if it is to complete the collection I would get the cheap one, and worry about picking up a mint one later.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Happy Birthday Pete !!! Still excited about JJ's departure. Just don't need any overzealous Jays fans trying to start collections of him :evil:

Got some mail in today. 11 JJ 1/1's ... :eek:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
You guys ever take a look at the oldest HOF players that are still alive... the obvious one is Stan Musial, which is actually #3... anyone name the #1 or #2 oldest?

ANSWER:

#1 Bobby Doerr born in 4/17/1918
#2 Monte Irvin born 2/25/19

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
You guys ever take a look at the oldest HOF players that are still alive... the obvious one is Stan Musial, which is actually #3... anyone name the #1 or #2 oldest?

ANSWER:

#1 Bobby Doerr born in 4/17/1918
#2 Monte Irvin born 2/25/19

That's cool "trivia" :) Makes me more proud to have these:

Picture005.jpg

doerr.jpg

scan0009-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online