Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UPDATE (69 boxes !!) 90s Box Break AIC / RStadlerASU22 - 8:17pm 9/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Nice!

As people receive their packages will this become a show-and-tell thread, or should a separate thread be started?

- Rodrick
Well, I haven't gotten my cards yet, but I will go ahead and post what j got right here! Feast your eyes:

.thanks for looking!

DaBaddestHic

Aug 16, 2013
Had forgotten about this and was surprised to see a paypal email about a shipment on Sunday haha. Excited to get my cards in!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
And a pic from yesterday

My regular mailman said next time wait until Wed to ship a lot. That's my day off. Lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Attachments

• 1383673284681.jpg
    1383673284681.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 54
Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Is that my pwe in the back with my 1 Holliday card in it. Lol j/k hope that makes everyone laugh

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Thanks for all the hard work, Andrew. Can't wait to dig through the cards and see what holes I was able to fill. I had stopped collecting in 1998-99, so my base needs are pretty heavy.

I remember Ryan saying he didn't want to do another 90's break until next year, but I wonder what new products we could include in the next break. Between the two breaks there are a few products (98 Bowman/BC, Metal) that we've opened 5-6 boxes of. I know some products like Tek and UD Century Legends would probably be cost prohibitive, but I would love to see them in a future break. Maybe some cheaper stuff like UD MVP to take a shot at a Super Script?

I had planned on doing a poll or something to see where the interest is on items. Will work on it a lil sometime shortly.

Ryan

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
My cards came in today, and I'm having a blast going through everything. Lots of lower end parallels that I need to finish off team sets. The '97 Score Hobby Reserve boxes we broke also appeared to include both HR prefix and lacking prefix version of the base cards (it seemed to be about a 50-50 split among my Pirate cards), so keep an eye open for those. I remember a few collectors saying they needed one version or the other a while back.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
nice, hope it was packed nicely!!!! I like not scanning everything as there are surprises in the boxes for some.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Wow. You guys received them in only two days? Is USPS that fast for parcels within the States or do you guys live next door to Andrew? I'll be happy if mine make it up here to Canada within two weeks once they're mailed.

- Rodrick

Members online

Latest posts