Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally completed my 1st patch set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Big thanks to [MENTION=2915]spikes[/MENTION] for hooking me up with the final piece (from his own PC) as well as everyone else who helped along the way (plus a few of you members who I purchased from on eBay). These gang pics stink, as does my phone so hopefully I can upgrade both soon now that this is done. I know this was not well received by sellers but I'm a huge minority fan of the WBC and these cards are just plain gorgeous in hand. Individual pics can be seen in my bucket below. I know this isn't exciting for many so thanks for allowing me my moment of self-congratulatory celebration. Seems to be quite a bit out there still in wax combined with goining all base refractors for unity and a few SPs and this was harder than anticipated

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b175/weeksfan/WBC Tribute Patches

131201_0005_zps6247cdb0.jpg

131201_0006_zpsad1ad6d5.jpg

131201_0007_zps0b1849ec.jpg

131201_0008_zpse9f9143c.jpg

Last edited:

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Congratulations on completing this amazing feat. I am also one of the few fans of this sets and have been collecting team Mexico since it came out.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Congrats! How are you going to store them?

For now they're all in individual top loaders and team bags in a 2 row box. They'll probably be staying there awhile, on a higher shelf, as long as there's small children around lol

Members online

Latest posts