Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is Taijuan Walker this year's non rookie breakout?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
One of these guys is you? If so, how did you get to meet him?

Grew up with him, so every time he's in town we get together. Those were his jerseys, so my fat ass couldn't wear it lol. Going out to Boston next week for a few games. Hoping to get on the field and meet some of the other Sox players. I've seen him pitch in Seattle and Anaheim last year, never Fenway though. Pretty stoked.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Grew up with him, so every time he's in town we get together. Those were his jerseys, so my fat ass couldn't wear it lol. Going out to Boston next week for a few games. Hoping to get on the field and meet some of the other Sox players. I've seen him pitch in Seattle and Anaheim last year, never Fenway though. Pretty stoked.

Nice. Which games are you planning to go to in Boston?

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
I fly out to Boston 7/21 AM. Since he's pitching that day we're gonna try to catch that game. Then we drive to Cooperstown for a 3-day weekend of Griffey-related HOF stuff. Then back to Boston for 3 games vs. Detroit. Gonna be an awesome baseball week. (I also booked a room at Caesar's in Atlantic City, thinking maybe I should stick around for the Nationals.

Members online

Latest posts