Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MONDAY MORNING THREAD 2/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Today might be a first in awhile, I might be in the office all day

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning all!

Wife bought me a FitBit. I've had it for 5 days. Averaging 18,000 steps per day so far!

Enjoy All!

Fordman

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Morning gang. Wife and a bunch of great friends threw me a surprise 40th birthday party over the weekend (it was last week). Feeling blessed by all those who put a lot together to make it memorable. Spent yesterday more hung over than I've been since my 20's and still a little slow today lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning gang. Wife and a bunch of great friends threw me a surprise 40th birthday party over the weekend (it was last week). Feeling blessed by all those who put a lot together to make it memorable. Spent yesterday more hung over than I've been since my 20's and still a little slow today lol

Happy Birthday (last week)

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
Short day in the office today. Off tomorrow. It's Mardi Gras here and everything shuts down except the bars and restaurants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts