Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB 2017 Diamond Kings case break 6/18/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgeorge06

May 2, 2017
Uploading to YouTube, will post link for it when it is finished. Thank you to everyone who participated and watched me butcher these names!

jgeorge06

May 2, 2017
Random thought if everyone would be okay with it. Create as many base sets as you can and random those off to those in the break. I'd much rather have a shot at a base set than a crap ton of base doubles.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I'll keep that idea in mind, maybe on the next one give everyone the option on if they want all the base or specific base cards or just the hits.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

jgeorge06

May 2, 2017
Not to change the subject..........but I'm going to change the subject. I wonder if anyone would be up if we could find some fun HOF/GU product to break?

I've wanted one of those for while!

How do GU gloves sound? I can see about Onyx Clubhouse Collection. I may be able to get 2017 Triple Threads and 2017 Archives Signature Series Post Season. I for sure have 2017 Five Star coming my way.

jgeorge06

May 2, 2017
Whats the breakdown on the onyx stuff?

Here's the checklist for it. For a break, I'd have to look over it when I get home and think about how best to do it (by player, team, etc.). I could do personals of it too, by box or by case. Just have to make sure it's not too late to jump on that.

00ef185da2e2bdb6c4f228e8b763c798.jpg

Members online