Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rolling FCB football daily thread Post-season Edition...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I want to go to a card show!

Finally getting to a "real" show this weekend! Won't be able to find the kind of steals/deals that CC always finds, but probably the best Mall show in the area.

BTW, how's the new job working out?

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Finally getting to a "real" show this weekend! Won't be able to find the kind of steals/deals that CC always finds, but probably the best Mall show in the area.

I will be at the Allentown mall a couple days this weekend with my buddy Troy at his table. What day you going :)

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA

Jealous! I might go to the small show this Friday before work.

New job is good, easier than my old job and better pay.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I will be at the Allentown mall a couple days this weekend with my buddy Troy at his table. What day you going :)

I was talking about the Concord Mall show in North Wilmington DE area. I have Family stuff down there anyway and my buddies have a store in that mall so I'll stop by and check it out mid-Saturday afternoon...

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
drats well have a good time. If friday I might have been able to make it. Wife is in Wilmington to check on her clinics and staff friday

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I was talking about the Concord Mall show in North Wilmington DE area. I have Family stuff down there anyway and my buddies have a store in that mall so I'll stop by and check it out mid-Saturday afternoon...

Well, missed the show but got to see my Cousins, some of whom I hadn't seen in 12 years or so...

My one buddy bought a RG3 Strata patch auto for $77 and a Pedro CY relic from '13 Topps. Nice steal for him!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
If I'm projected to be in the top 10 of every all-time quarterback stat after a 20+ year career and holding the record for most seasons in a row with a passing touchdown, I'm feeling pretty good about myself.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
BTW, saw one of those '12 SPA "Stadium Authentics" shadow box-type cards pulled of Jim Kelly (regular version I think).

REALLY nice looking cards in person. And SUPER thick too...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Damn, what a game. If I'm Joe Flacco I'd go looking for Kate Upton and be like, sup girl.

Maybe he did.

Ohterwise, why TF would Merrill Hodge (whose MatchUp show is great) just rank him on-air as the #1 current QB? In the whole League. ::facepalm::

Members online