Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********Tuesday March 3 Morning Thread*********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I wish I had some stuff to move right now. Was just given the opportunity to get Ichiro on a 2008 Ginter card for my set for $125. This would be on consignment with a guy at Spring Training. Most guys are charging $150-200 for Ichiro, with most being $200. $125 would be a steal for me, but I just gotta sell some stuff first

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I wish I had some stuff to move right now. Was just given the opportunity to get Ichiro on a 2008 Ginter card for my set for $125. This would be on consignment with a guy at Spring Training. Most guys are charging $150-200 for Ichiro, with most being $200. $125 would be a steal for me, but I just gotta sell some stuff first

This guy reputable? Pretty common?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
This guy reputable? Pretty common?

Yeah. I've got some other cards on consignment with him right now, nothing major though. They are only costing me $3-4 per card. I don't pay until everything gets signed. I was gonna get some done last ST, but just couldn't afford it then. The guy has already gotten 12 Ichiro autos this ST

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts