Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I know him we talk via email and I am jealous of his collection as I have seen some of it. Good luck to the Juan collector's someone will be really happy in a week.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
well tell him MP hasnt forgot about him

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Will do I am sure he is waiting for you to sell some of your cards.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Pinocchio_Who_Me-T-link.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Can someone points me in the direction of the discussion or just give me the details but looking for information about these variations of the 1990 Donruss set. Looks like all sorts of Belle variations have spiked today and do not know really much about them but looks like they are double sided cards and one says double sided gloss and the other doesn't. Two of the three are graded. I am confused.

Last edited:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Can someone points me in the direction of the discussion or just give me the details but looking for information about these variations of the 1990 Donruss set. Looks like all sorts of Belle variations have spiked today and do not know really much about them but looks like they are double sided cards and one says double sided gloss and the other doesn't. Two of the three are graded. I am confused.

scroll thru theses
http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2474652

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

which set?

1.1990 Donruss
2.1990 Donruss Aqueous Test
3.1990 Donruss Best of the AL
4.1990 Donruss Best of the NL
5.1990 Donruss Learning Series
6.1990 Donruss The Rookies

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
The Belles look reasonably priced and offers are available on some. Seems like a few nice adds from his RC year if you pull the trigger.

Ryan

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
So looks like the red/red have three variations (1) both sides glossy, (2) front glossy and (3) back glossy. Very interesting. Hate them being graded, not a fan of that at all.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Are they all the same or?

Looks like one is labeled as just double fronts and the other being glossy or something. Still confused.

There are 3 existing versions , the $45 has gloss on both sides , the $29.99 one has Gloss just on Belle side and the $35 I am not sure what version it is. The other version would be Buckers side having the gloss.

Ryan

Members online