Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Tuesday Holy Cow It's December 1st********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Definitely not a good one here, but hope you all have a great one. It is 2:00 AM here and I have yet to go to sleep. We are still at the hospital with Jaymes dad. Hoping to get a couple of power naps in

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all. Definitely not a good one here, but hope you all have a great one. It is 2:00 AM here and I have yet to go to sleep. We are still at the hospital with Jaymes dad. Hoping to get a couple of power naps in

Thoughts and prayers for you guys.

Good morning all, my back is killing me today, it's gunna be a long 12 hours at work

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
charlie_brown3_1443631454190_24592969_ver1.0_400_300.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Thoughts and prayers for you guys.

Good morning all, my back is killing me today, it's gunna be a long 12 hours at work

Thank you. It really does mean a lot to me and the rest of her family. It's just tough seeing him this way and trying to console Jayme

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

Thoughts and prayers

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
FIVE Saturday , Sunday and Mondays , four days vacation , two day for Christmas and I still have two days I need to take off . Going to be hard to work those FEW days .LOL

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Good start in Mass yesterday. Knocked this guy down in the afternoon. [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] I got the deer back for ya.
image_17.jpeg

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All! Only 10 more days of work for me in December!

We did an intake yesterday morning, spent almost 15 hours at hospital with the child. He's 6 yrs old and has severe asthma. He was taken from his parents because they were smoking (not sure what) in the car with him, windows up and he couldn't breathe. They were smoking in a shopping center parking lot and a passerby saw all the smoke and thought the car was on fire on the inside. He's still in the hospital and probably will be for another day or so.

Enjoy your day all!
Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

Hoping for the best.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Slept off and on from 4-7 this morning. The hospital floor really is not conducive to sleeping. The couches in the waiting area aren't much better either as they are about 3 feet long is all

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!

Funeral service for my Grandma today. I have been on point to write and deliver the eulogy so it will be an emotional day as she was the glue of our family. I will also be a paul bearer to help walk her to be next to Grandpa. She has left us with only great memories and I am ready to move on and share them after today.

Zack - I am so sorry to hear about Jaymes dad. I hope thee is a chance for him to get better.

Members online

Latest posts