Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Paper or plastic? Night Crew Ep. 28

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Speaking of cardshows, I hear they may be having one in Greenville in October. That is right at my doorstep. I'm really exicted knowing they will be having a show in eastern NC again. It has been FOREVER since the last one.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
As far as ballpark food, I'd get the hotdog outside Safeco Field for half the price... they were pretty good. Usually you'd want a lot of booze or something too because the games are unwatchable 95% of the time..

Never going back though, pretty much done going to live games, and almost done with tv games too.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I'm up to 70% completion on the football game used and autographs.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

I think the Pacific card ownership breakdown is this-

in boxes somewhere still- 30%
you- 70%

:lol:

but really, it was a shame they still aren't around... very innovative brand.

ps...to [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION]
still haven't found my MTG yet, my shed is a mess.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Are those the steepest priced you need? One of the big reasons I stopped collecting is the 2,2,2,3,5,7 and 10k cards in my set. :rolleyes: I knew Id never finish.. It would almost be easier to have one 100k card and rest affordable (to at least have a shot at box pulling it)

2 800 buck cards might be doable

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Honestly, thats not too bad if they only run ya 800 each. I was figuring in the 2k range for his RC autos but that seems much more achievable. Go get em tiger!

Yeah. . . this is why card forums are dangerous, we make $800 cardboard seem like a steal :lol:

ecd02c7a9647596a100c125a51118b4b277c7a80fd733a605a932e8292821eb5.jpg

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I play mtg. Used to play a lot but now i play once a month or so.

cool, I haven't done any in forever, my cards are mostly 95-02 or so...

CG says I will make good money, CG says it will move my family out the hood, CG says I can start anew, CG says perhaps a cottage on the lake with blueberry bushes far as the eye can see.
CG says many things :grouphug:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts