Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1995 Leaf Statistical Standouts Promo - No clipped corner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onions

Dec 8, 2014
North Dakota
I was able to snag a 95 Leaf Statistical Standouts Puckett today off COMC. It was listed as a promo, but did not have the clipped corner as every other promo I have seen. It also was not serial numbered in any way, or stamped sample either.

Is this just simply a "missing foil" error card?

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I was able to snag a 95 Leaf Statistical Standouts Puckett today off COMC. It was listed as a promo, but did not have the clipped corner as every other promo I have seen. It also was not serial numbered in any way, or stamped sample either.

Was it normal sized? It's not the promo but nice error card. If you ever want to move it let me know. I collect variations of that card.

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
It sounds like something I'd be interested in buying from you. I have the serial numbered base and clipped corner promo. I believe it's more like a missing foil version myself. If you're interested in selling, please PM me.

Onions

Dec 8, 2014
North Dakota
Was it normal sized? It's not the promo but nice error card. If you ever want to move it let me know. I collect variations of that card.

Honestly, I'm not completely sure what size it is. It came up just today and I haven't requested delivery yet. I assume that it is a normal size since there is no $1.00 shipping charge associated with it like COMC usually does with oversized and graded cards.

Kirby-Puckett.jpgKirby-Puckett1.jpg

I don't have the jumbo or the clipped corner promo, so I guess I will be happy with whatever one shows up.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX

The file copies sent to Beckett and the Standard Catalog were unclipped, regular sized, and lacked a serial number.