Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS/FT Let Me Know Your Player, Or Team, And I'll Put A Good Lot Together For You!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmyers1978

Dec 24, 2013
Just as the title says, let me know which player, or team that you collect, and I'll see if I can put a lot together for you. I'm willing to trade for my needs(in my sig), or sell. Prices will be very fair, and negotiable. I have tons of Autos, Game Used, Base and Colored Refractors, SP's, Parallels and Rookie Cards. I look forward to seeing what kind of deals that we can make.......

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Looking for lots of base from 99-03 of Rickey. If you have anything let me know and I'll see what I do have. I mainly went for inserts or serial numbered cards s nd skipped base thinking I would get them later.

This notice is required by law.

mmyers1978

Dec 24, 2013
I'll see what I've got, and get back with you soon. Thanks.

Looking for lots of base from 99-03 of Rickey. If you have anything let me know and I'll see what I do have. I mainly went for inserts or serial numbered cards s nd skipped base thinking I would get them later.

This notice is required by law.

mmyers1978

Dec 24, 2013
Here are a few that I found. Let me know what you think, and I'll keep looking. Also, if there are any particular players that you like, it will be easier to find them. :

Lucas Blue Refractor, Kranepool Auto, Bannister Refractor, Ike Refractor, Veloz Blue Refractor, Puello Green X-Fractor, Wright Orange, Mejia Orange, Wright Orange, Shields Purple Refractor, Nolan Ryan CYMTO, Wheler Purple Refractor
Richard Lucas 2007 BC Blue Refractor.jpgEd Kranepool Finest Auto.jpgBrian Bannister 2006 BC Refractor RC.jpgIke Davis BC Ref 1.jpgGreg Veloz Blue Ref.jpgCesar Puello 2011 BC Green X-Fractor.jpgDavid Wright 2010 TC Orange Ref.jpgJenry Mejia 2010 TC Orange RC.jpgDavid Wright 2011 TC Orange.jpgRobert Shields Purple Ref.jpgNolan Ryan CYMTO.jpgZack Wheeler Purple Ref.jpg

Did we talk Mets already? I don't remember, haha

Members online

Latest posts