Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official FCB PLAYER COLLECTORS List--Collectors Welcome!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
For reasons unknown to man you may add me under Jimmy Nelson

(And you can remove me from Jeromy Burnitz, that's all bacon man now)

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
my apologies....but when i looked at the initial post and saw some people listed for tons of players (such as delicious bacon being listed for a whopping 78 players) i figured it would be acceptable....

just forget it if it's too much trouble to add me to those players but if that is the case i think other people should be limited on how many they can be listed for as well....

Last edited:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
my apologies....but when i looked at the initial post and saw some people listed for tons of players (such as delicious bacon being listed for a whopping 78 players) i figured it would be acceptable....

just forget it if it's too much trouble to add me to those players but if that is the case i think other people should be limited on how many they can be listed for as well....

It's fine. I will say the same thing to you as I told [MENTION=6164]DeliciousBacon[/MENTION] in 2013 when he sent me the list:

Okay...I was trying to ignore this post in hopes it would just "go away"...but it's still here. [MENTION=6164]DeliciousBacon[/MENTION], could I just get a confirmation before I take the time to add you for all these players? :eek:

Last edited:

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
i actually collect lots more than that....i pretty much collect anything and everything , anyone and everyone....in addition to all my complete and in-progress sets i have about 15 triple shoes (plus about 150-175 more 100-count cases full of base and low-end inserts) all divided into sections of players i collect (granted some are more heavily sought after than others) .....taking into account baseball , football , basketball , and hockey i would guess there are AT LEAST 400-500 player collections in my PC - no kidding - at least i didn't post THAT whole list....

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
i actually collect lots more than that....i pretty much collect anything and everything , anyone and everyone....in addition to all my complete and in-progress sets i have about 15 triple shoes (plus about 150-175 more 100-count cases full of base and low-end inserts) all divided into sections of players i collect (granted some are more heavily sought after than others) .....taking into account baseball , football , basketball , and hockey i would guess there are AT LEAST 400-500 player collections in my PC - no kidding - at least i didn't post THAT whole list....

LOL! No doubt! I'll get you on the list! Sorry for the misunderstanding!

crypticfreak1

May 16, 2016
you forgot to add me under Brian Johnson Pitcher for the Boston Red Sox. I can say I believe I have the worlds largest collection of unique cards of his, having over 350 different including over 50 1/1's!!!

Verdammt

Feb 4, 2014
Wichita, KS
Please add me for Tom Glavine. As I've found more and more sets with 50+ variations of his cards, I figure it's high time to start using this resource.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I would like to add Billy Martin and Whitey Ford to my list, to go along with Mantle, since they usually went out together!!!!
DANNY

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Hey [MENTION=2477]Gwynn545[/MENTION] I know that, as a Cardinal, Ray Lankford was a thorn in the Padres side but he produced for you guys in the early 2000s.......so how about you add him and me to this list?

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Sorry for the delay everyone! THere is just a couple people on FCB that ruin it for me, so I haven't been checking, visiting or reading as much!

i collect anyone with any ties (player , coach , commitment who opted for the draft , etc) to usc (the original one in south carolina) , but that would mean about 200 names....instead , i'll toss my name out there for some of my favorite players across my 35-year collecting "career"....i realize the list is long , but it's only the tip of the proverbial iceberg in my collection....

brett anderson
dave winfield
You are on!
For reasons unknown to man you may add me under Jimmy Nelson

(And you can remove me from Jeromy Burnitz, that's all bacon man now)
You are on (ond off)!
you forgot to add me under Brian Johnson Pitcher for the Boston Red Sox. I can say I believe I have the worlds largest collection of unique cards of his, having over 350 different including over 50 1/1's!!!
Sorry! You are on now!
[MENTION=2477]Gwynn545[/MENTION] Ray Lankford please
Forgot he played with the Pads! 10 more years at Lankford's pace, he would have had "Tim Raines" numbers and in the HOF!
Please add me for Tom Glavine. As I've found more and more sets with 50+ variations of his cards, I figure it's high time to start using this resource.
You are on, but you should post more of your Glavines! Sharing is Caring!
I would like to add Billy Martin and Whitey Ford to my list, to go along with Mantle, since they usually went out together!!!!
DANNY
You got it!
Cal Ripken Jr
You are added to the Ripken Lineup!

Jeremya1um

Apr 21, 2017
DeLand, FL
Hi, I'm Jeremy. Just joined the boards. I don't bust packs quite as much as I used to, but I have started to narrow down my collection to mainly collecting Detroit Tigers players, Tampa Bay (Devil) Rays players, and a number of random players. Here are all of the players I am collecting
David Aardsma, Richard Almanzar, Brady Anderson, George Arias, Chris Arnold, Rolando Arrojo, Billy Ashley, John Axford, Wladimir Balentien, Brian Bo****, Xander Bogaerts, Rafael Bournigal, Russell Branyan, Tarrik Brock, Keon Broxton, Bucky Buckles, Yordy Cabrera, Buddy Carlyle, Pedro Ciriaco, Phil Clark ('90's guy), Ivanon Coffie, Lou Collier, Tyler Colvin, Jack Cust, Leo Daigle, Yurrendell DeCaster, Jacob deGrom, Ivan DeJesus, Chase DeJong, Jordan DeJong, Paul DeJong, Sidney DeJong, Mark Dewey, Matt Diaz, Eric Dinyar, Dave Dravecky, Darren Dreifort, Rob Ducey, Robert Eenhoorn, Scott Elarton, Ben Francisco, Jason Frasor, Alejandro Freire, Anton French, Sam Fuld, Carson Fulmer, Sheldon Fulse, Charlie Furbush, Eddie Gaillard, Karim Garcia, Ryan Garko, Joey Gathright, Derrick Gibson, Yan Gomes, Dee Gordon, Reid Gorecki, Todd Greene, Didi Gregorius, Gabe Gross, Mark Grudzielanek, Greg Halman, Dustin Hermanson, Orel Hershiser, Jarrett Hoffpauir, Brad Holman, Chin-Lung Hu, John Hudek, Kelly Hunt, Brandon Inge, Jason Jacome, Kenley Jansen, John Jaso, Joe Jiannetti, Brian Johnson (Red Sox LHP), Chris Johnson, Elliot Johnson, Jason Johnson, Andruw Jones, Chipper Jones, Stacy Jones, Jair Jurrjens, Eugene Kingsale, Brooks Kieschnick, Corey Kluber, Kevin Kouzmanoff, Brody Koerner (#1 guy I am collecting, need only his non-autographed Black Status, Tie Dye Status, Gold 1/1 Aspirations, and Gold 1/1 Status cards. Also would like to get any printing plates), Terry Leach, Corey Lee, Mark Lowe, Calvin Maduro, Joe Mather, Quinton McCracken, Andy McGaffigan, Kyle McPherson, Rusty Meacham, Hensley Meulens, Doug Million, Lou Montanez, Scott Moore, Edwin Moreno, Brandon Morrow, Cole Nelson, Pat Neshek, Lance Neikro, Jacob Nix, James Nix, Jayson Nix, Laynce Nix, David Ortiz, Mark Pawelek, Steve Pearce, Dave Pember, Santiago Perez, Adam Piatt, Dick Pole, Scott Pose, Jurickson Profar, JJ Putz, Steven Register, Dan Reichert, Todd Revenig, Dominic Rich, Saul Rivera, Willis Roberts, Nate Robertson, JC Romero, David Ross, Wade Rowdon, Justin Ruggiano, Chris Sale, Jerry Sands, Victor Santos, Tony Saunders, Max Scherzer, Jonathan Schoop, Luke Scott, Richie Sexson, Steve Sharts, Andrelton Simmons, Mike Simms, Randall Simon, Alexander Smit, Dave Staton, Scott Sullivan, Jameson Taillon, Jordan Tata, Stu Tate, Michael Taylor, Eric Thames, Clete Thomas, Chuck Tiffany, Dany Toussaint, Bubba Trammell, George Tsamis, Rick Vanden Hurk, William Van Landingham, Pat Venditte, Doug Waechter, Daryle Ward, Luke Weaver, Greg Whiteman, Eddie Williams, Bob Wolcott, Jose Yepez, and Ben Zobrist. I'm basically trying to get an autographed card, game-used card, and maybe a refractor of each player, as well as any shiny/rare cards of them.

Members online