Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official FCB PLAYER COLLECTORS List--Collectors Welcome!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Add me to Barry Larkin please.
Got you on!
Add me for Barry Bonds and Will Clark
Got you on! Start showing off your Sweet cards!
Can I get a Marcus Stroman please
Got you, too! Finally!
Please add me to the Griffey list, thanks!
Got you!
Please put me down as being a Juan Gonzalez collector.

Thanks.
Got it!
FRANK THOMAS here :)
Got you on for Big Hurt!
Hi, I'm Jeremy. Just joined...

Whoa...

believe it or not all of my collections are still rolling along.. slowly but surely.. but since i only collect from the players years active i its been a few here and a few there.. made the move to foozeball in 2011 to make sure that my life was more unorganized and cluster****ish.. here are what i grab in ze non baseball side..

leonard hankerson rookie year cards..
duke Johnson rookie year cards..
denzel perryman
sean taylor

i have a couple of super secret baseball projects going.. including still attempting to get an autographed baseball from the state trooper who pulled joba chamberlain over drunk..

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Getting very difficult finding cards for my Bernie collection, mostly 90's stuff. Can you put me down for Orlando Hernandez thank you.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Can I have two? It do roy halladay. How could I forget?
Got you on!

believe it or not all of my collections are still rolling along.. slowly but surely.. but since i only collect from the players years active i its been a few here and a few there.. made the move to foozeball in 2011 to make sure that my life was more unorganized and cluster****ish.. here are what i grab in ze non baseball side..

leonard hankerson rookie year cards..
duke Johnson rookie year cards..
denzel perryman
sean taylor

i have a couple of super secret baseball projects going.. including still attempting to get an autographed baseball from the state trooper who pulled joba chamberlain over drunk..
Awesome! In baseball, I still have you for Deages, Garciaparra, and Sabo!

George Brett, Andre Dawson, Joe Tinker, Bob Veale
You are on the lists!

Getting very difficult finding cards for my Bernie collection, mostly 90's stuff. Can you put me down for Orlando Hernandez thank you.
Tell me about it! You are on for Orlando!

Mark Grace please.

Thanks!
You got it! Post your GRaces so we can check them out! :)

Please add me for Craig Kimbrel.

Here is my PC of him too if anyone would like to check out:

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a/personal-collection/craig-kimbrel
You got it!

Dillon Tate
You are on! Good luck!

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
Not sure why I never signed up for this, but might as well in case anyone is looking to trade with a Youkilis collector. I have 500+ different Youk cards.

Members online

Latest posts