Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

August 2008 club sound off like you got a pair!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I joined FCB on Aug 7th, 2008.. 8,882 posts at 2.78 posts per day

I joined Beckett Dec 18, 1996.. 47 posts.. 0.01 posts per day

I joined Blowout Oct 19, 2010.. 40 posts.. 0.02 posts per day

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I'll do Better than a Pair............
Cards_royalflushhearts.jpg

Yup A.....................
royal.jpg

So I end Up With The Whole Pot... hehe

Current Activity
Viewing Forum Baseball

Last Activity
Today 04:46 AM

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I know i joined right after it launched but unless I forgot my original name, it says I joined in July 2009

DTA

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I stumbled across this site back when I was a protesting member of the Coalition Against the Unfair Treatment of Cardboard. I had high hopes that FreedomCardboard.com was the key to a worldwide spread of peace and stifling dissent by targeting activists for specific abuses, such as pack searching, airbrushing, back-dooring, hand stamping, ill-treatment in bicycle spokes, yellow bordered Fleer cards, and intrusive Becket Moderation surveillance. Some of you non-2008 members only see the surface of interesting threads, long-lasting friendships, and an easy to use interface with a dedication to improvements, but the founding fathers of Freedomcardboard.com risked their lives, their screen names, and eternal persecution for the good of the hobby. "Long Live August 2008"!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I stumbled across this site back when I was a protesting member of the Coalition Against the Unfair Treatment of Cardboard. I had high hopes that FreedomCardboard.com was the key to a worldwide spread of peace and stifling dissent by targeting activists for specific abuses, such as pack searching, airbrushing, back-dooring, hand stamping, ill-treatment in bicycle spokes, yellow bordered Fleer cards, and intrusive Becket Moderation surveillance. Some of you non-2008 members only see the surface of interesting threads, long-lasting friendships, and an easy to use interface with a dedication to improvements, but the founding fathers of Freedomcardboard.com risked their lives, their screen names, and eternal persecution for the good of the hobby. "Long Live August 2008"!
TOOT TOOT ......
freedom%20train_zpslfmhoodr.jpg

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Count me in. And I have more posts than Gilmo, which is just......weird.

Anyone got a screenshot of the very first iteration of FCB from back then to share?

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Count me in. And I have more posts than Gilmo, which is just......weird.

Anyone got a screenshot of the very first iteration of FCB from back then to share?

Try the way back machine. I would, but I'm on my phone.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
I don’t recall which member was collecting these home-made forum member cards…it was before the “great software upgrade of 2010” (or whenever it was). Anyway…this was the one I sent to him. I think I might’ve actually been the 19th person to sign up, but that “MyPens” guy was deleted in short order.

Join Date 08-07-2008

carlitosoncard_zps3gxmgvfc.jpg

ccouch (Chad)

Aug 8, 2008
8/8/08 for this pilgrim. I check in here way more than I post. Which is probably good for all parties.

Can't believe it is approaching nine years. Time flies...

Members online