Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just hit a milestone. 5000 unique Juan's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
This put me at 5000 unique today, now at 5004. I have 5 more coming in. I think I am done collecting! Just getting to be to much.

2016 Donruss Jersey Kings Red #JK-JG Juan Gonzalez/25

juan_picture.php

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
That's an awesome accomplishment, congrats. You're definitely right things have changed in the hobby since Juan broke in, keep going though, how can you stop when you've already put in so much?

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
This put me at 5000 unique today, now at 5004. I have 5 more coming in. I think I am done collecting! Just getting to be to much.

2016 Donruss Jersey Kings Red #JK-JG Juan Gonzalez/25

juan_picture.php

Congratulations! That is awesome! How many cards does Juan Gone have out there altogether? I hope you decide to keep collecting his cards.:p

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Juan small step for man, Juan giant leap for mankind :D

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Very impressive! I hope you continue. Maybe thin out duplicates, narrow the focus and move the rest? Anyway, nice work.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Thanks everyone. My funds are very limited now. I quit work due to my body breaking down, was getting a lot stress at doing the same type of work for 42 years. My DR for the last 2 years kept telling me to get out. So I did. Thank God for my wife standing by me to do so. Kevin & Roberto I pass the torch to you my friends.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Thanks everyone. My funds are very limited now. I quit work due to my body breaking down, was getting a lot stress at doing the same type of work for 42 years. My DR for the last 2 years kept telling me to get out. So I did. Thank God for my wife standing by me to do so. Kevin & Roberto I pass the torch to you my friends.
As someone who has been impressed with you collection, I hope you can downsize/focus instead of moving on. Most importantly I hope you feel better though.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

Juanlasttime

Apr 9, 2016
North east Pa

Rob, I had no idea you left your job.. that's the other thing we have in common besides collecting Juan.. we both work(ed) in the plastic industry... it was funny to find out that my company supplied your company with material even though we were 900 miles away from each other... wish we were closer, would love to see your collection... keep it and cherish it...

Kevin

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
WOW - congratulations! That's amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts