Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bragging Rights: Who has the best modern card on the forum?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Just a harmless fun game.

Post a pic of a card you own that you feel is among the best modern cards on this forum.

A winner will be determined and receive all the glory and fame involved in having the most drool worthy card on the forum.

Show them off.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Comes down to pure luck or deep pockets. That is why I lost interest in the competitions for "best this or that cards". I know it is meant as a harmless or fun thread, but it is just another reason to show off high dollar cards.

I agree with Gwynn545. Some collectors either don't have the money to obtain cards like these (and/or are not lucky enough to pull one from a pack) or don't care as much about the value of a card and collect their passion and we all know damn well that the "best" card is going to be a big money card, likely a specialty GU/AU and possibly a rookie card as well.

johnryno

Mar 23, 2017
Country Club of Maryland
KKGIv9P.gif

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Comes down to pure luck or deep pockets. That is why I lost interest in the competitions for "best this or that cards". I know it is meant as a harmless or fun thread, but it is just another reason to show off high dollar cards.

I agree with Gwynn545. Some collectors either don't have the money to obtain cards like these (and/or are not lucky enough to pull one from a pack) or don't care as much about the value of a card and collect their passion and we all know damn well that the "best" card is going to be a big money card, likely a specialty GU/AU and possibly a rookie card as well.

hey man, I just need kick ass cards to post on twitter.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
06181.jpg

Game over! Well, in my head, anyway :) While this card would probably wipe out anything anyone else could post on this thread for me personally, I could easily see this quickly not making top 5 for other folks.

Members online

Latest posts