Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

With the Rule V draft looming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Wow wasn't Rondon considered a decent prospect at one time?

Also Lobstein was a 2nd round pick just a few years ago. I'm surprised the Rays didn't protect him

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Wow wasn't Rondon considered a decent prospect at one time?

Also Lobstein was a 2nd round pick just a few years ago. I'm surprised the Rays didn't protect him

Looks as though the Mets are going to trade Lobstein to the Tigers, according to Jonathan Mayo.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Oakland gets Tommy Mendonca (formerly w/ Rangers) - yet another power bat

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
DBacks grabbed Peralta from the Cubs. He finally started to show some promise last year. If I remember right he even made the BA Hot Sheet. I guess they'll stash him away for later

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
Oakland gets Tommy Mendonca (formerly w/ Rangers) - yet another power bat

Rangers where trying to convert him to Catcher a season or 2 ago. Has a good bat and decent glove at 3B.

Sucks to see McGuiness The Citidal go to Cleveland, add him to the long list of 1B who leave the Rangers to become stars while they can't seem to be 100% happy with who they play there every year.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
I am pretty happy with the Cubs grabbing Rondon!

I agree. I saw a lot of Cubs "fans" complaining about this yesterday on various Facebook pages but don't understand why. Nothing better than a low risk high reward type player and Rondon fits the bill

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I agree. I saw a lot of Cubs "fans" complaining about this yesterday on various Facebook pages but don't understand why. Nothing better than a low risk high reward type player and Rondon fits the bill

Needs to stay healthy.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Is there a link to the complete list of the Rule V draft and the trades afterwards ? Can't seem to locate one on the web anywhere :(

Members online

Latest posts