Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************ Sunday Morning Thread ********3/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Took a tour of Safeco in December 2000. Took some batters box dirt a ton of horrible pictures and sitting in this huge leather chair that apparently was claimed by cal Ripken jr as being his favorite. Thought that was cool. Never got to an actual game there until aug 2009 when my ex fiancé pulled it off for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I know I don't deal in the latest and greatest unproven prospect in his respective rainbow of colors but trying to get a deal done here is ridiculous unless you outright buy something from someone. (For me anyway)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Afternoon Gents!!! Busy day after losing an hour time wise last night hahaha! Went out and celebrated a good friends birthday and that hour loss definitely did not help recovery wise. Finished up the grocery shopping and picking up the house. Swinging by the LCS in a few minutes to see if there is anything new there and then hoping to relax for the rest of tonight and all day tomorrow. I hope the weekend has treated everyone well so far!

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
:p

06exquisitemorneauautowbcpatch.jpg

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Sorry Josh. I hate water in the house.

Thanks sir. I ran out and got some stuff to patch it but I might wait until it stops. It looks like I have my work cut out for me. We pulled the towels back and are seeing if the water will flow to the drain. Not much we can do. Needless to say the stress level in the house is a very high.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Jeff - Nice sale dude :cool:

Brad - Train looks fun :) Seeing those tracks reminds me of building race car tracks with my dad with those electronic ones that had the trigger. You could go fast on the straight tracks, but had to be at a perfect speed to go around corners or the loops that went up the wall.

So I just got back from the LCS. Wasn't thinking there was going to be any new stuff but there was a perfect PC item waiting for me :) Worked out a trade and cash deal for this bad boy. I'm not too sure on the year or set from Topps it is from so I could use a little help:

Hank Aaron 1957 reprint Autograph:
hank1.jpg
hank2.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Sweet Aaron Alex! Need to pick one up myself. Great find!

Thanks Michael! VERY stoked about that one :) Your HOF pickups lately have been STELLAR too bud!

awesome card alex. its 1999 Topps stars rookie reprint auto.

Thanks for the help Ken! The wording on the back didn't help too much and I didn't see any on ebay to compare too. GREAT luck with the slots in the upcoming NT breaks too man, I hope for the best with your choices!

Helluva pick up there Alex.

Thanks Jeff-fa-fa! Did you get that nasty funk out of your system yet and start to feel better? Curious to see a hopeful win for you with whatever card you are going after.

A_Pharis

Jeff - Nice sale dude :cool:

Brad - Train looks fun :) Seeing those tracks reminds me of building race car tracks with my dad with those electronic ones that had the trigger. You could go fast on the straight tracks, but had to be at a perfect speed to go around corners or the loops that went up the wall.

So I just got back from the LCS. Wasn't thinking there was going to be any new stuff but there was a perfect PC item waiting for me :) Worked out a trade and cash deal for this bad boy. I'm not too sure on the year or set from Topps it is from so I could use a little help:

Hank Aaron 1957 reprint Autograph:
hank1.jpg
hank2.jpg

For me?!?!?! You shouldn't have! :lol:

Very nice, sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online