Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**Thursday Morning Thread**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I once walked right by Mr. T as he sat in a red Corvette convertible talking on a brick cellphone as he was stopped in traffic on a drawbridge over the Chicago River. That was 25 years ago - I was working summers as a runner at the Chicago Board of Trade. I think at the time him talking on a cellphone was more impressive than the car.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Still slowly working on getting everything scanned

RancicB14AG.jpg
BradyE14AG.jpg

AndrewsJ14AG.jpg
KlostermanC14AG.jpg

NyadD14AG.jpg
WaggonerG14AG.jpg

EisnerM14AG.jpg
BufferM12AG.jpg

TolesT07AG.jpg

After several attempts I finally got the last ***** League player I needed who has a card in A&G.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Good afternoon! Planning on seeing some movies this weekend in the theater? Any suggestions on what to see and what not to see?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon! Planning on seeing some movies this weekend in the theater? Any suggestions on what to see and what not to see?

I went to Gone Girl last weekend and I was floored by it. So many twists and turns it was great. I really want to see Fury, but it isn't in theaters here yet

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
If I didn't already have Tiant and Fisk, I think I'd be all over that. No real interest in Petrocelli, though.
I appreciate the offer, though, hombre!
No problem. I don't own them but I saw them on SCN and thought it was a nice deal for the three. I was pretty sure you collected them so figured I'd check.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I went to Gone Girl last weekend and I was floored by it. So many twists and turns it was great. I really want to see Fury, but it isn't in theaters here yet

I saw that a couple weeks ago and totally agree - very well done movie. Looking at what's playing this weekend I'm looking most into Fury, John Wick, Dracula Untold, The Judge and Men, Women & Children.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I saw that a couple weeks ago and totally agree - very well done movie. Looking at what's playing this weekend I'm looking most into Fury, John Wick, Dracula Untold, The Judge and Men, Women & Children.

The Judge is another one that I really want to see

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good evening fellas.

Class was kind of weird today. We are learning about bones (grrrrr....) and there is a *particular* part about bones that she wanted to teach us today, so what she did was have everyone line their backpacks up on the floor and sit in two rows.

She did this so that if anyone fainted, they wouldn't hurt themselves, because apparently, this has been a problem in the past and has caused some injuries.

It was kind of like kindergarten story time, except in a 300 level A&P course discussing... stuff...

Last edited:

Members online