Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone get their ebay bucks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Got mine.

Over paid for this Bobby Knight "FU" game used basketball card from Burbank, but I really wanted it.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/2001-Greats-o...e-Classics-21-Bobby-Knight-Ball-/360974616235

The rest of my Ebay Bucks + $20.44 netted me this.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/1966-Topps-25...es-PSA-DNA-Signed-Autograph-384-/111692134493

Nice!

I had a few things from Burbank in my cart and some of them ended before my eBay bucks arrived. Bad thing is it just erased them all from my cart(even the ones that hadn't ended) so I had to go on a wild goose chase to find them all. I figured to hell with it and just purchased them. Then I get the email this morning...😡

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Got the blank email, but when i went to pay for something, i had it in there. Blowing it on Marvel Mini Figs for Alison, who has recently shown interest in them.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I bought a 1998 Topps Tek Jeter card I needed. Didn't buy a lot this time so I only had $9.88 so it will put me at 24 left for the 1998 Topps Tek Jeter base collection. I am hoping to be done with them this year.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
CA Lawsuit?? LOL That is funny, they don't have to give people anything. Our society has become so litigious it is ridiculous

Most times I would agree... But I think the eBay bucks tos says you have a month to use them or lose them. I just got my bucks and they did not give me a full month to use them (28 days by my count) so since they did not extend my expy date on the bucks due to their screwup, I consider it a violation of the tos on their part. I still will be able to meet their shortened deadline tho as I have something in mind I want to buy with those bucks.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Swear I keep slowing down further BUT pulled out almost $12 in ebay bucks this go round. None last quarter. Used it to pay half of a Don Larsen sweet spot auto

Members online