Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********* Sunday Morning Thread *************** 7/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Good morning everyone. Last day of class for a while. Nearing the finish line for my MBA. Hope everyone enjoys the cooler weather. First day in NY that is not a scorcher in ages.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Men's softball tournament was yesterday, today we have co-ed. Hopefully my leg holds up.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
Morning fellas. Anyone know if there is a way to search ebay feedback? Ive got a couple of older auction numbers that I would like to see who bought them.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I played in a co-ed all nighter Friday/Saturday. Played 9 games in 11 hours only to loose by 2 in the championship game.

We only got 6 games in since it was double elimination yesterday. We got third, and lost to the same team both times. The team that beat us ended up winning the whole thing from the loser's bracket anyways so I don't feel too bad about it. It makes me thing we could have beat the team that got 2nd place since they lost by the 10-run rule both times, while we only lost to the champions by about 5 runs combined. Pulled my groin reaching for first on a close play yesterday though so I don't know how well it will hold up today

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
[MENTION=10181]CFD1415[/MENTION] - Just letting you know I got a return from Chris Duncan yesterday using the address I posted in the request thread. Nice return considering he only has a 20% success rate on SCN!

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Afternoon fellas,

Last day of vacation, not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. Spending the day at the house doing some college HW and waiting for my queen to get off work.

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, let me know!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning everyone.
Supposed to go hiking. Planter fasciitis sucks.
Threw an offer on this and was immediately accepted..
225C602F-4E05-40D5-9FB5-74205AE3A298-8124-00000B302B2FB6DF.jpg

I feel I overpaid even at what I got it for because of the horrible excuse of chicken scratch he calls an autograph

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts