Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where does PayPayl/Ebay generally side with in these cases...?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
That $750 limit is for Paypal not EBAY.. they are separate companies now..

I print my labels through EBAY and if the item is over $250 you need a signature confirmation..

Another way to ship high end cards is to use "Registered".. I used it to send a $1600 card and it was only about $12-$15..

As for a card showing delivered and not physically being delivered, I live in an apartment and they have a huge mail section and sometimes the mail carrier will put it in the box above/below mine..

Good luck,

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
That $750 limit is for Paypal not EBAY.. they are separate companies now..

I print my labels through EBAY and if the item is over $250 you need a signature confirmation..

Another way to ship high end cards is to use "Registered".. I used it to send a $1600 card and it was only about $12-$15..

As for a card showing delivered and not physically being delivered, I live in an apartment and they have a huge mail section and sometimes the mail carrier will put it in the box above/below mine..

Good luck,

Ahhhh yes, that is why there an update to the User Agreement
So $250 is still valid for eBay, good info.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Thanks a lot again guys for helping me out and even to boot doing the research for me, thank you! I'll let you guys know how this one turns out, didn't receive any word from him yet after he said he would check with the PO.

Members online

Latest posts