Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Race to Thanksgiving 1989 Topps Project>>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Looks like I'll get a late jump :lol: I'm on vacation and see y'all got your packs. I'll start it up next week. Does look like it'll be a trip down memory lane!

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Just back from the beach and starting to scan. Checklists should be like Wild Cards, with getting anyone on it counting as a signature. BTW....I've only opened one pack when giving my opinion.
Extra points for chewing the gum???? I think I would automatically take the lost point on this one.
DANNY

Last edited:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
There's some duplication amongst us. Some of these guys are going to be like, "Holy XXXX! Mailday". :lol: :lol:

I look at it like this, end of the day, whether I win or lose, I'm getting some autographs out of this. Whoever wins just has more 1989 Topps autographs to enjoy than the rest of us. :D

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I have mailed out 42 since Monday. I have another angioplasty tomorrow, so I probably won't get any more out until next week.

Damnnnn nice. Wow I'm going to have some catching up to do when I get back from vacation.

---

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
So far, there are more who don't sign than I would have anticipated.
DANNY

What do you mean? Is there a master list or something of who does and does not sign? Maybe with addresses?

Sorry, beginner here. Also am returning from vacation tonight, so looking forward to seeing my packs and getting this started.

---

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
What do you mean? Is there a master list or something of who does and does not sign? Maybe with addresses?

Sorry, beginner here. Also am returning from vacation tonight, so looking forward to seeing my packs and getting this started.

---

Sportscollectors.net gives stats like the number sent and the numbers signed, rts'ed, etc.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL

---

Sportscollectors.net gives stats like the number sent and the numbers signed, rts'ed, etc.
I can't recommend SCN enough if your into TTM autograph collecting. Well worth the $15 a year.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Count me in the SCN supporters as well. I recently joined over there and absolutely love it. I have seen Justin's name on the boards over there.

I just wish I could afford to get in on the July PSA special. I have a handful of cards I would love to get slabbed.

Members online