Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Tuesday Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good morning guys. Prayers for your mom Danny.

was up way too late last night, hitting comc hard. I decided that Bagwell wasnt enough to collect anymore. Actually, i just wanted some fresh current cards to collect, so i decided to collect Hunter Pence Giants cards. Lots of colors in these newer sets. Now i understand why people have been complaining about the lack of variety in current cards, aside from parallels.

if any of you have Pence cards in a Giants uniform, let me know.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Thanks to everyone for your prayers and support. The surgery went well and she has been moved back to her room from recovery. I'm finally taking a break at home.
Maybe my availability is the reason I haven't had a job in the last 9 months.
DANNY

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Well I received my second installment of the collection I am purchasing. More than half of this next batch I already have but for whatever reason I wanted more of. Here is an example. This '03 Donruss Recollection card is limited to just two copies and I already had one so I jumped on the opportunity to own both.
2004DonrussTimelinesRecollectionAutographs104993both.jpg

Last edited:

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Well I received my second installment of the collection I am purchasing. More than half of this next batch I already have but for whatever reason I wanted more of. Here is an example. This '03 Donruss Recollection card is limited to just two copies and I already had one so I jumped on the opportunity to own both.
2004DonrussTimelinesRecollectionAutographs104993both.jpg

Now that is cool.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Sweet Hosmer!
Hope everything works out Danny!
Afternoon everyone. Finally went to see the doc about my finger. She sent me to get X-rays. Thinking there's a fracture in the knuckle area. Been a month figured it was time

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just working on a big project that's due on Thursday. Its worth 205 points. There's actually a lot of work going into it, and the way that some of the sections are graded, they aren't even worth doing everything. The bright side though, the professor that this project is for, gave use 2 assignments today, cancelled class on Thursday, and said that the 2 assignments and our project are our final for her class. One less class to go to next week, but it doesn't get me home any earlier. The snow that was coming down earlier, is 99% melted now.

Members online

Latest posts