Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Topps Huddle App Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I agree trading can be frustrating. Sometimes I can rattle off a bunch of good, fair trades in a row. Other times it seems everyone wants something for nothing... "fair" is not good enough, they want it heavily in their favor.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Sent you a dupe for dupe trade also

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] Accepted your trade. Thanks!

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Thank you! I'm passing the time here at work trading dupes for dupes and it's fun, because of all the awards. More fun than trying to collect a full set on Bunt.
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] I'm surprised you're not on Huddle collecting Saints cards and giving Adam some competition ;)

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Thank you! I'm passing the time here at work trading dupes for dupes and it's fun, because of all the awards. More fun than trying to collect a full set on Bunt.
@Hawk8 I'm surprised you're not on Huddle collecting Saints cards and giving Adam some competition ;)

If I could cross them over to Bunt then I would be all on it lol, but I don't need my son wanting to collect all the virtual Drew Brees cards also lol

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
If I could cross them over to Bunt then I would be all on it lol, but I don't need my son wanting to collect all the virtual Drew Brees cards also lol

Haha, you can use the cards you get on huddle to cross trade for Bunt stuff

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I've cross traded on all the apps. Pretty much the only reason I have Star Wars card trader and Kick too

Okay, I have downloaded them all. Need to get all my free cards. Will this be Huddles last year with Topps losing football?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
U can trade between apps? Tell me the way Jedi master

Ok, I'll break it down with my last Bunt/SW trade I just made. Basically you gotta watch the articles and fan feed and eventually you'll find some people saying my bunt for kick, or all cards for Star Wars, whatever. This guy said he was getting rid of bunt, so everything had to go for Star Wars. I
Figured why not give it a try. I looked through his sheet, found the Mets I needed, added them to a trade and for my end of the trade I just sent a white dupe, with the comment, what would you need for these cards for Star Wars? He mighta told me to propose something, but I said just check my
Cards out, same name as bunt. He said he would check and a while later sent back a revised trade saying he would do these 6 Mets cards for so and so SW cards. I told him to propose the trade on SW and we were off (although there might have been a little more haggling). I accepted the trade he proposed on bunt, and then accepted the one on Star Wars.

Now, and I Stress!!!!! The major thing you have to watch out for is scammers! If the trade doesn't feel right, don't do it. I've done about a dozen cross trades and all have worked out great. But you have to do your research first. Check their trader score, etc. I've had a few nervous moments where I'd accept a trade on Star Wars, and then have to wait anxiously for them to accept my side on bunt. Not everyone you trade with will be willing to propose a trade first. My last trade I got real lucky. Sometimes you have to propose one side and wait nervously until they accept. Like I said, it's always worked out for me, but you always see people in the articles talk about so and so scammer.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Okay, I have downloaded them all. Need to get all my free cards. Will this be Huddles last year with Topps losing football?

I'm not sure, but I think I heard somewhere about Topps keeping the digital rights...not so sure...I hope Huddle keeps up as is!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Also, like as [MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION] and I have said before, Huddle is fun because of their different award system. For example, if you collect all the NewYorkfootballGiants series one white cards (5 cards or so) you get an award. Then you get one for the Eagles, and Redskins and Cowboys, plus an award for the NFC East, then you add the Central and West and you get an award for the entire NFC, and so on and so on. An each award comes with a small coin bonus also. Just an added element of collecting fun.

Members online