Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Teases "HUGE" Name Exclusive Player, Only Found in Leaf Draft Football

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Jonathan Ogden, Orlando Pace, Demontti Dawson or and this would be the best one

Mara Rooney (granddaughter of two nfl owners and famous actress)

Ogden, Pace, and Dawson all already have autos.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I couldn't care less about Rooney Mara being a product. Heck, I barely know who she is. As a collector, I'd be upset if I pulled her auto in a football set (well, unless she does have a fanbase to make her sell well enough to make up for it).

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
Ogden, Pace, and Dawson all already have autos.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I couldn't care less about Rooney Mara being a product. Heck, I barely know who she is. As a collector, I'd be upset if I pulled her auto in a football set (well, unless she does have a fanbase to make her sell well enough to make up for it).

Rooney would sell better than any possible draft pick coming out this year. So you would be upset, until you realized you hit the jackpot.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
That would make up for it then, though I'd still rather see a football player or coach of comparable value and have her put in Pop Century.

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
Gonna go out on a limb:

Jarvis Jones?

No real big talk about him memorabilia wise, but he is gonna be one helluva player.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
No need to make it too hard.. This should be one of the hottest autographs imaginable in a product like this.

Trust me.. People will see added value..

Plus, we have a conference call tomorrow that could add TWO more surprises (next level down, but great still)...

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
This is very hard. There aren't many people who measure up to the bar you've set without cards already on the market.

Good luck with the conference call.

unsungheroes31

Sep 3, 2012
Brian just make sure you guys get jarvis jones in the product !!!
also will you post the retail base set checklist soon?
thanks

Last edited:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Though I loved the Madden idea, I think the criteria eliminates him. I then thought "Jerry Jones", but he also already has a few cards. Basically, I've been trying to think outside of players, because I can't think of a single player without an existing card.

I guarantee it's Tom Brady. He hasn't had an auto since what, 2006 or '07?

Regardless of when they were more available, he did have autographs (still does though at a much smaller insertion rate), and this is going to be a first timer.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Well there's no way any rookie is a bigger name than Sanders or Emmitt Smith if I saw that correctly earlier in the post.

Members online