Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@@@@@Monday Morning Thread@@@@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morn'...................

nice one [MENTION=1784]lonesomeagle1[/MENTION]
well another try at the Dr. today................... Fun Fun Fun.....................

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
How does one celebrate National Lumpy Rug Day? Murder someone and roll them up in a rug like the mafia?

While that may be one way, according to the website:

There are a number of ways to enjoy Lumpy Rug Day:

• If you have a lumpy rug, toss it out and get a nice, lump-less rug.
  • If you once had a lumpy rug, take a minute to remember the soft, comfortable feel of the new rug when it arrived.
  • If you never had a lumpy rug, count your blessings. You don't know what you're missing.

I mostly just felt like a lumpy rug after not getting enough sleep last night.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
A pediatrician asked six-year-old Johnny, who watched a lot TV, asks, just to make conversation. "Johnny, if you found a couple of dollars and had to spend them, what would you buy?" "A box of Tampax," he replied without hesitation. "Tampax?" said the doctor. "What would you do with that?" "Well, said Johnny, "I do not know exactly, but it's sure worth two dollars. With tampax, it says on TV, you can go swimming, go horseback riding, and also go skating, any time you want to."

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
A pediatrician asked six-year-old Johnny, who watched a lot TV, asks, just to make conversation. "Johnny, if you found a couple of dollars and had to spend them, what would you buy?" "A box of Tampax," he replied without hesitation. "Tampax?" said the doctor. "What would you do with that?" "Well, said Johnny, "I do not know exactly, but it's sure worth two dollars. With tampax, it says on TV, you can go swimming, go horseback riding, and also go skating, any time you want to."

Lol, good luck today.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning All!

I dont get all the May 4 Star Wars references. Turned on the tube this morning to catch the weather and they were babbling about that too. Im not a Star Wars fan at all, havent even seen one of those movies either. Guess it tied in there some where?

Fordman

May the force be with you
"May the fourth" be with you

Today is May the fourth, as far as I know, that's the big tie in

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morning All!

I dont get all the May 4 Star Wars references. Turned on the tube this morning to catch the weather and they were babbling about that too. Im not a Star Wars fan at all, havent even seen one of those movies either. Guess it tied in there some where?

Fordman
May the force be with you
"May the fourth" be with you

Today is May the fourth, as far as I know, that's the big tie in

55479454c6120.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies

I finally sold my Red Storm Diffractor Auto of Jose Aberu from 2014 High Tek off eBay and to a member over on BO......And today I get an 4x eBay Bucks offer........woooooo they must have know I have some Paypal to burn :lol:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Feeling a bit better today. Still congested with a lot of drainage in my throat. The Twins are doing a Star Wars night tonight, and the giveaway is a "Hughes the Force" bobblehead. Thankfully, [MENTION=4648]TGutta[/MENTION] is going to the game, and is being kind enough to pick up a bobblehead for me. Got my application for my job in this morning. Supposed to start Monday, and I'll be spending the day trying to get a lot of stuff packed up to move back home on Wednesday

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning. Not off to a good start, with a call from school that my son choked a kid on the bus. The kid was cursing and wouldn't stop saying inappropriate things, and my son wanted him to stop, but didn't handle it well - and is spending the day in the principal's office. The joys of parenting.

I did find a nice eBay deal today. $19 for this '14 Archives purple auto /10. There's an ebay seller with the silver auto /25 I need and so far he won't budge from his $90 asking price. Think I'll ask him if he'll do a straight up trade for this card, since I already have one. Bet he still says "no."

$_57.JPG

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning gents! Been a minute and thought I would jump in and say hi. I need to come in again more often. Work has been killing me.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I did a Google search for Evan Longoria, saw he was dating some chick named Jaime Edmondson, clicked her name and then images and I have became a fan of almost every football team including the Patriots.

Members online