Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sweep The Leg Johnny! Night Crew Ep.19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I would love to collaborate with her and share some of my work to see what she thinks of it. I've been keeping an eye on some of the stuff you have shared and its pretty damn good. Still doing Criminal Justice? Whatcha gonna be when ya graduate? Please tell me you're gonna be a super secret agent man!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Interesting to know, I was thinking of moving my Crusades via Probstein a while ago...

Whatever happened to the forum for night chat? Did we tease that bullshtter too much? :p

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
What forum was this? What did you guys do?

hmm, I guess it wouldn't be called a forum (as this is a forum.. oops :|) but there was a live chat where we used to all get on and troll the guy who said he took is GF to Yankees WS in a custom KISS firetruck. :lol: those were the fuking days :p

Clearly Topps is to blame.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Damn, I must've missed out on that. I remember a live chat for a while and then I used to go live on cam and we would sit there and have a vlog of sorts. I miss the good ole days.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
I would love to collaborate with her and share some of my work to see what she thinks of it. I've been keeping an eye on some of the stuff you have shared and its pretty damn good. Still doing Criminal Justice? Whatcha gonna be when ya graduate? Please tell me you're gonna be a super secret agent man!

For sure man! And yeah, she's got a serious natural talent for it. She doesn't know but I'm buying her a new camera for our anniversary next month.

Yep, still criminal justice. I started my graduate work this year....Not totally sure what I'm going to do when I'm done, hopefully a federal job of some sort. But I'm currently in the running for a position as a CSI with the city of Minneapolis, so maybe that?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
If it was miggy that doesnt NOT surprise me. I remember him *****ing about getting hit in the face with a homerun ball or something like that. He was an idiot.

This guy was named TTT and was way worse lol. I think he might have came back under a new name with the "my wife died lets trade cards" thread :lol: (just a hunch)

Miggy really should have listened to me. I told him to sell all his cards when MC hit for the triple crown and MVP. I believe he bought all those cards super cheap when he was with the Marlins, hopefully he sold off some of them because it seemed like he didn't even give a sht about them.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
people pan and mine all over around here. one of our local beaches has a covered over mine shaft somewhere on it.
we actually had our snowiest winter in quite a while this last year. almost 4' in some places. snowed 2' twice at my house

without global warming your snow would be 10 feet , do better for others don't heat outside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online