Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Good morning

Apparently our deep freeze is coming next week. Not excited about that. As long as there's no snow its fine. I don't care.

Taking the Mrs for her root canal this am. She's a bit anxious but I've had one and they're not bad.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

Here's a Chrome refractor from '01 - a nice photo of a cool moment in baseball:

MarinersRefractor_zpscc8736ca.jpg

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

TGIF for sure!!

Gotta head out this morning and pickup a few things and a few cases of beer for the party Sunday. tomorrow I'll be busy washing the floors and whatever else needs to be done. The work you don't get paid to do sucks... but I would go crazy if things weren't clean so gotta do it.

Have a great day everyone!

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Good morning all, already 3hrs in at work. 5am fridays are nice because I get off at 1pm.

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Morning boys. The 3 year old in this house didn't even get 9 full hours of sleep last night so today could be....interesting. Normally Fridays are my sleep in day, but I have to go into work at 12 today instead of 4 so I have to get things done earlier. What's everyone else up to on this slightly warmer Friday?

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Awesome refractor. Come across another let me know. Need to go renew my tags and get my $4 Papa Murphy's pizzer like I do every Friday. Got out of work in time every day this week, and I have a feeling we'll be working 10 tonight.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men! At the eye doc for annual exam. Anne will be home tonight finally after being at a client in FLA all week. Had a great week with the girls but if will be good to have her home tonight.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Any plans for any of you guys? For the wife and I, we will be having a sushi dinner again tonight. We had it last Friday and I was craving it again. So that is the extent of my actual plans for this weekend. Everything else will be pay as you go. LOL

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Any plans for any of you guys? For the wife and I, we will be having a sushi dinner again tonight. We had it last Friday and I was craving it again. So that is the extent of my actual plans for this weekend. Everything else will be pay as you go. LOL

I was really looking into going to TwinsFest on Sunday but my mother so kindly informed my fiance that there is a wedding show right in town on Sunday as well so now I'm not so sure TwinsFest is going to happen. lol. Otherwise just work today and tomorrow for me.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
I was really looking into going to TwinsFest on Sunday but my mother so kindly informed my fiance that there is a wedding show right in town on Sunday as well so now I'm not so sure TwinsFest is going to happen. lol. Otherwise just work today and tomorrow for me.

S
U
C
K
E
R

;)

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Goodmorning Boys! [MENTION=1922]gvsu96[/MENTION] I would like any Daniel Descalso cards (i would only need 1 of each parallel) that you get from your case. I will buy them If I can resist buying them until then lol. He is card #190 I believe!!! That is if you are looking to move cards when you open your case!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Happy Friday to all :) working today and tomorrow then off until Tuesday. If anyone is interested, here are some pics of the beer brew up to the fermentation:

40 minutes after boiling the grains:
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1359129695.486933.jpg

Dumped the grains then added the hops:
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1359129679.823040.jpg

1 hour hard boil of the hops:
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1359129663.905236.jpg

After the ice bath (took only 9 minutes to get from the boil down to 70 degrees) it was poured into the fermenter:
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1359129644.141813.jpg

Filled the fermenter with filtered water just past the 5 gallon mark, created the yeast mix then poured on top, the put on the lid and airlock:
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1359129626.467607.jpg

I forgot to take pics of the ice bath and yeast. A week from tomorrow and it will be ready to bottle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts