Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1994 was 30 years ago

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeremy2

Jan 7, 2013
feels bad man. felt worse when they had that strike and cancelled baseball for a grip i think kirk cobain killed himself too

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Wow, just wow...

But on the bright side, it should make [MENTION=1804]notjomommasclint[/MENTION] 's Monday AM a little brighter!

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
lolwut pear.jpg

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
feels bad man. felt worse when they had that strike and cancelled baseball for a grip i think kirk cobain killed himself too

This is a phenomena the tweeners think is funny for some reason - put up a false statement with numerous errors (30 years, Kirk instead of Kurt) and try to get you to correct them. Not really sure why they find it funny but they do. Only real funny one I've ever seen was this:

Keith Ledger was the best Riddler ever, even better than Jack Nicklaus. It's really too bad he was murdered.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
This is a phenomena the tweeners think is funny for some reason - put up a false statement with numerous errors (30 years, Kirk instead of Kurt) and try to get you to correct them. Not really sure why they find it funny but they do. Only real funny one I've ever seen was this:

Keith Ledger was the best Riddler ever, even better than Jack Nicklaus. It's really too bad he was murdered.

Seriously, this is a thing? OK, I'll try one: jeremy3 seems like a really clever guy, and is a valuable member here on FBC.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Seriously, if Jeremy4 gets ANY fcbux for this post, I'm going to go down to khris gilmoore's store in Alabama and yell at him and all the baseball card collectors who hang out in his store!

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.